Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:55pm | Report
ha hi rebel i reconize your sig nice to see you here (again) aperintly my broken english fails alot harder then i first thout however if all this ********* helps even 1 person realize that team work is more then being the guy in the back of the pack ( or that tanky noob builds hert your team far more then if you simply get the items that are obviously what you should have and cant play to the caliber of your enemy BUT are still a use to your team not simply the last 1 alive for clean up( happens in noob games and thats about it) ( Kennen/swain garbage build dude) then i have accomplished my goal in helping atleast 1 guy realize team work ='s win not solo building your kennen (or whoever) in to a fail tank and avoiding team fights till your the last 1 alive for killz when you obviously bring nothing but a stun to team figths ( taking your teams killz and building HP only makes it harder to with the next team fight ) ( unless ofc your the tank)
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:58pm | Report
could you link me the guide on guide building ( most likly cant read it anyway)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:59pm | Report
If you can read it, here you go.
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:00pm | Report
Searz i very much hoep you slip on the soap and fall on a huge shwang if your not taking anything from this tread ( of cant read wtf im saying) then simply **** off.....you troll and troll but i simply dont give a dam ....dam noob....
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:01pm | Report
thanks Dude Rep + you for the help
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:04pm | Report
unfortinitly that seems a bit complex .....explaining my builds ( they seem very self explainitory to me) may take some time =( but thanks for the help on finding the guide on making guides
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 2:12pm | Report
In the short time that I left this thread, it has escalated into a full out insult fest with inexcusable behavior from both the topic author, regular members, and veterans alike. I am locking this thread primarily for that rrason, but also for the following:

-This is an argument between two sides that will not acknowledge each other's points. Any type of constructive discussion ended pages ago.
-Further posts to this thread will only continue to drift more off topic.

Directed at the author: You're free to believe what you want to believe but those guides are up there for a reason. You can't just say that you're right and that hundreds of others are wrong, and you haven't shown enough evidence to prove that you have the skill or the experience to validate such claims.

Directed at the community: It is not your obligation to incessantly try to turn one person to your point of view, nor is it correct to insult the user for any mistakes they've made. Behavior in this thread has been shocking.

TL;DR - This thread is closed. Any further discussion will take place in private messages.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide