Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:09pm | Report
Skrallz you got to be joking you write a guide for the text ( that no 1 reads) HA your items is what helps you win end game if your build fails YOU fail this is a game of builds and team work .....simply putting **** on that makes YOU kill players even tho yoru not the carry simple dont make you a carry .... it makes you the guy who is crippling the real carry and for builds end game builds = win ( asuming ofc your all beast's of the same skill level)
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
Skrallz
<Member>
Skrallz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:10pm | Report
Ok, if you can carry better with her, than why are you talking about her ?, Did I ever talk about ashe ? I said your build for ryze was terrible. And if your doing solo Queue, why should you really on a tank ?

All of these builds are mainly for Solo Queue, if you do ranked premades, then you should already know items, I bet most of the Members don't use the builds, they just overview the guides, I mean I know wheneve to pick any item in most situations in a game.

Come back when you know what a hexdrinker is.

<3 Xiaowiriamu
Thanks for the sigs <3
Quoted:
‎"School is like a *****, it's long and hard unless your asian" - Elementz

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:10pm | Report
Am I wrong to suggest that TheDude420 not double, or triple post?
You can edit your previous post and add in the tag "Edit:" then your new message...
This thread is much too large in too short of a time for me to spend reading this now. Maybe later.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:11pm | Report
Skrallz wrote:
@Toshabi, I really don't care, I'm trilingual, I speak english, french and german, my french is better than my english, even though German and english are my natal tongues.

So just because you can speak English properly and you know 2 other languages means that everyone else who is trying to learn English should speak it just as well as you? Is it really right for you to pick on TheDude for his lack of English understanding when English might not be his very first language?

And you're calling him the troll.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:12pm | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

Skrallz in reply to you....this is a team game obviously i wont be alone so no 1 will 1 vs 1 me .....ITS A TEAM GAME FFS what good would ash be alone? shes the best perma slow in game....and what like the worst carry ..... i personly wouldent use her to carry ever becaz 10-15 other champons carry MUCH MUCH better

Ashe is the best carry in the game in ranked 5s, which is what I assume you're concerned about.
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:14pm | Report
Toshiba ....troll elsewere my spelling in no way helps me play LoL better tehre for your senceless trolling is a waste of both are time ...
Skrallz
<Member>
Skrallz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:14pm | Report
@Toshabi, have I said I wasn't trolling him ?

Has he told you or me that English isn't his first language ? A friend of mine spells worse than him, but he's lived in France and in England longer than me.

The person you protect, is insulting you <3 LOVE IT !

Check out my Rumble build *Click the picture :)*

Xiaowiriamu
Thanks for the sig <3

Quoted:
‎"School is like a *****, it's long and hard unless your asian" - Elementz

TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:16pm | Report
she is far from the best carry i can name many champions who desttory ash 1 vs 1 shes is a ranged squishy she is far better with a tank then without....
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:17pm | Report
This is so funny, clearly we can't come to an agrement, and really TheDude? Insulting the guy that is tryeing to defend you? gj :D

Keep makeing my day better. love it!

Och and Skrallz, don't complain on peoples english, he is prob 12...
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:18pm | Report
TheDude420 wrote:

she is far from the best carry i can name many champions who desttory ash 1 vs 1 shes is a ranged squishy she is far better with a tank then without....

It doesn't matter. You won't 1v1 in a regular game and you're pretty much guaranteed to have a tank in premade 5s. Ashe is the best carry with a team built around her, and even then, she still needs to build Banshee's.

Carrying has nothing to do with how good you are 1v1.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide