Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Skrallz
<Member>
Skrallz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:55pm | Report
Jebus, i'm telling him his flaws, and someone with that many flaws shouldn't be a hypocrit.

Now on topic.

Hey TheDude, have you ever seen any 1500+ Elo play ?

If yes then why do you stack AP on Ryze, he is mana now . . .

I mean all of your builds have no survivability, defensive items don't exist just for tanks, they exist so you, as a champion, can stay longer in a teamfight, and have your amount of damage to be higher. Maybe your DPS is lower, but if you stay an additional 10 seconds, I think it's better to get survivability.

Your builds have usually less than 2000 health, that means a Leblanc can 3-Shot you, a Trynd can two shot you, a ryze can take 3 seconds to kill you, A Cho'gath can combo you for more than half you health, A Garen can 1v1 you, a Malz can have you die just with his combo+ult. Now please don't insult other guides, or this voting system, unless you have consistent proof showing that survivability is not useful.

Kthnx bye!

Check out my Rumble build *Click the picture :)*

Xiaowiriamu
Thanks for the sig <3

Quoted:
‎"School is like a *****, it's long and hard unless your asian" - Elementz

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:58pm | Report
Jebus you start out by saying that ( *****ver you mentioned) is a part of a very good TEAM but then tell me that LoL is a solo Q game ( the best players in the world all have teams they play with daily)but when you watch there stream you can see how many times his tank saves his ***....that is what a tank dose he ....tanks for you ...the reason he takes a Anti gank item ( like banshie's) IS to HELP his TANK help HIM not be ganked again thats great team work in action i however take a Frozen mallet for my Health(surviability) item to help my tank protect my carry a much better start imo becaz i DO solo Q(i have not enuff players for a team) and my tank isnt always the best however this dont aplie to counter logic becaz they HAVE a team and im sure build around eachter so the small amount of damage his ash gives up wont really hert her carring ability so sir i disagree i did come here for a good 3 vs 3 pree made build and found not 1 thing even remotly useable
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:00pm | Report
the best players in the worl are all 5 vs 5 pree mades ( they work together and win tournys together) there is no solo Q tournys for a reason this is a team game it simply takes 5 champions wokring together to beat 5 chamions working together (oh and also your posts stoped anyone else from posting aperintly staff scares the trolls and im here to try to help the players with the lowest skill level) so um +( you kinda killed my topic xD but you actualy have the smarts to convers so i dont mind lol
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:01pm | Report
24 page thread in one day :O

Can I get a summary here? :P

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:01pm | Report
awaiting your reply
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:02pm | Report
well my entire point was bad guides make bad players .....i think (summary + 1)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Skrallz wrote:

I'm not sure you can be accepted to a uni' if you cannot spell *there*

If you can't go to university, then you are dumb.

If you are dumb, you have no micro.

If you have no micro you are bad.

If you are bad at this game, then why you think these guides are bad ?.

Your not smart to use 'em kid, first learn what the OP of the guide is trying to say, before inventing something in your pea sized little brain

Or English isn't his first language. Wow don't you feel like an *** now.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
TheDude420 wrote:
Jebus you start out by saying that ( *****ver you mentioned) is a part of a very good TEAM but then tell me that LoL is a solo Q game ( the best players in the world all have teams they play with daily)

Chauster's part of a team, but that doesn't mean that he never solo queues. HotshotGG's on that team as well and he streams all the damn time, keeping his ranked solo queue ELO high. I would say that all high-ELO players play solo queue normals MUCH more than they play with their competitive team.

The point is, builds are designed to work in solo queue. I'm sure that Chauster slightly modifies his build when he plays with his team in tournaments, but the build posted is what he carries teams with in solo queue.

You don't need a team if you're amazing at the game. Skill can literally let you single-handedly carry a bad team to victory.

TheDude420 wrote:
but when you watch there stream you can see how many times his tank saves his ***....that is what a tank dose he ....tanks for you ...the reason he takes a Anti gank item ( like banshie's) IS to HELP his TANK help HIM not be ganked again thats great team work in action

You also see how many times tanks let their team down or make a mistake, and when that one enemy champ comes barreling through to kill you, you better pray that you've got some armor/magic resist or you're dead. The reason he takes Banshee's is not to help his tank help him - it's to stop him from dying because he KNOWS that his tank cannot keep out all the damage.

If you're playing a game where your tank is absolutely amazing and is soaking all the damage, and the enemy team never hits you, then go ahead, build full offense. But I guarantee you that that will almost never happen.

TheDude420 wrote:
the best players in the worl are all 5 vs 5 pree mades ( they work together and win tournys together) there is no solo Q tournys for a reason this is a team game it simply takes 5 champions wokring together to beat 5 chamions working together (oh and also your posts stoped anyone else from posting aperintly staff scares the trolls and im here to try to help the players with the lowest skill level) so um +( you kinda killed my topic xD but you actualy have the smarts to convers so i dont mind lol

There are no solo queue tournies because you couldn't crown a winner. Who would win, the team that got lucky enough to be carried to the top? No. The "winner" of solo queue is technically whoever is on top of the ladder at any given time. Team tournies exist because you can actually have a winner and say that there was no luck involved during their games regarding teammates.

also please stop double posting ;_;
Skrallz
<Member>
Skrallz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:03pm | Report
Dude, please space out your text, it's making my eyes bleed as much as on 4chan,

Anyways, what's your ELO, I can't see it on your summoners profile, so yeah I guess it's under 1300, and as you said, that doesn't interest you.

Please stop trolling mobafire, we may have at least 20,000 guests or more at a time for a specific reason. If the 20,000 people like, why should we care that you don't ?

Anyways guides are not just for builds, builds are all situational, your write a guide for the written part, not the build.

@Toshabi, I really don't care, I'm trilingual, I speak english, french and german, my french is better than my english, even though German and english are my natal tongues.

<3 Xiaowiriamu
Thanks for the sigs <3
Quoted:
‎"School is like a *****, it's long and hard unless your asian" - Elementz

TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 1:06pm | Report
Skrallz in reply to you....this is a team game obviously i wont be alone so no 1 will 1 vs 1 me .....ITS A TEAM GAME FFS what good would ash be alone? shes the best perma slow in game....and what like the worst carry ..... i personly wouldent use her to carry ever becaz 10-15 other champons carry MUCH MUCH better

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide