Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bad guides and Noobs Voting

Creator: TheDude420 April 29, 2011 12:48am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

TheDude420
<Member>
TheDude420's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:15pm | Report
and yet again no if your being aimmed ( your most likly the carry ) first in team fights its YOUR TANKS JOB to take the damage for you all i see is noobs with a obviously fail tank so they stack health def and res of there own ......this is a team game let your tank do its job or get a new 1 he is fail
1200+ won and 1200+ lost (here to make Some Guides cant handle no more noobs)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
TheDude420 wrote:

there is no diffrence between ranked and normal its like saying tehres a diffrence between 5's and 3's its the same game i play 800+ ( more like 1000+) summoners all day long in normal they must be horrable becaz they dont have a full 5 vs 5 team and play Normal....atleast NO wtf your talking about befor trying to troll normal matchs there isnt a diffrence

I agree. Normal games and ranked games are practically the same thing. I mean they BOTH have 5 people playing against each other and they BOTH have people play as champions against each other and they BOTH have a nexus. There really isn't much of a difference between the two. People just ignant.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
So you're saying that there's no difference between any random player in 5v5 Normal, and Hotshotgg (#2 in Ranked Solo Queue)?
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:18pm | Report
No they're implying that the general concept of a ranked and normal game are the same. The only thing different is that the initial start of the game has ban's, and possibly the overall social element of the game, as people (like myself) tend' to not try in normal and mess around trying new builds.

Also HotshotGG rumble build is <3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:19pm | Report
Dotter, stop discussing with him.. There's no point.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:23pm | Report
Well Xiao, I understand that.

Quoted:
there is no diffrence between ranked and normal its like saying tehres a diffrence between 5's and 3's its the same game i play 800+ ( more like 1000+) summoners all day long in normal they must be horrable becaz they dont have a full 5 vs 5 team and play Normal....atleast NO wtf your talking about befor trying to troll normal matchs there isnt a diffrence

The modes and social aspects change and impact the game. Of course. ELO plays a role in everything, and ranked is the best demonstration of elo/skill. Normals don't matter because there's currently no ELO system for ranked, so all you have is your WIN+ or LOSS+ for imaginary elo. But he is making it sound like the players themselves don't matter in normal/ranked games.

TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:23pm | Report
JEBUS! ( just seen your post) my best example for this is the #1 rated Ryze guide its a nooby tank ryze ....ofc it works where no 1 can use team work or team builds that is the worst Carry iv ever seen it was obviously made buy someone with a trash tank ....he was getting aimmed and no 1 was stoping it ( his tank/everyone on his team) so he built survivablitiy instead of the damage needed to carry his team vs a team of skilled players with a decent team build ( and they have a real ryze nuke) he will simple be useless nothing but another tank for his team and no carry at all on the team ( a HP heavy useless build) everyone on your team cant be the tank ....simply get a player who can play a tank ....dont try to carry and tank your only 1 champion .....hoep i explained that well enuff ....and thanks for explaining how the vote system works here however i dont get how some of these builds can be voted so high ....when they are obviously such complete ....**** to be frank
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:25pm | Report
I stopped reading his quote after spelling horrible wrong, but yeah I suppose. :3
TheDude420
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:31pm | Report
Xaioli there is no diffrence between 5vs5 ranked and 5 vs 5 normal Q aside from the ban its the same game with the same porpis work as a team to take the enemy nexus....
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 12:34pm | Report
Yes. It takes place on the same map, and bans occur and it's not blind. However, the skill levels are a lot different. Ranked is tryhard lands.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide