Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Barding Around

Creator: VexRoth March 13, 2015 7:27am
1 posts - page 1 of 1
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 7:27am | Report
I've only tried him out in a custom game building him as a support as suggested by MungoGeri

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/bard-first-impressions-34284

The first thing I noticed is that Caretaker's Shrine at least on the Elderwood skin is bugged so that the shrines are invisible I'd estimate about 90% of the time until they become fully charged. Very occasionally I would drop one and it would stay visible.

Apparently this is a thing that was noted on the PBE

http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/aEFp6Tqh-bard-caretakers-shrine-w-is-invisible-unless-fully-charged

Magical Journey is kind of OP travel wise as it will take you through the entirety of a contiguous wall. However, it can be hard to line up. And hard to path into at times especially in certain locations on the map. Will take some practice.

AA animation has a heck of a long wind up (I estimate even worse than on Diana). Last hitting with him is hard without attack speed. But your AAs start to pack a punch once you get some Meeps and Luden's Tempest and Lich Bane. The problem with that is that your damage output and wave clear potential feels really random. Do I have a meep? Do I have a lich bane proc? Is Luden's Echo charged? Are champs or creeps lined up properly to get hit with the splash damage? Not to mention that is an expensive build for a support.

Tempered Fate - what can I say on this. Super high utility. Likely OP and the bane of AoE engage comps. Projectile wise it feels like Soraka's Starcall. Meaning there is a delay so you have to cast it a second before the **** hits the fan.

Still early to say but as support his sustain, peel, and poke is there but it all feels kind of anemic and Magical Journey is a little nutty as far as ganking, plus Bard needs to wander to pick up Ancient Chimes so I have a suspicion that he is going to end up in the jungle more than at support assuming you can survive early invaders like Lee Sin.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide