Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best high risk high return champs?

Creator: IAmByakuya February 4, 2013 6:54pm
1 2
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 10:05am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

More like champs that are considered bad but if played correctly can change the tide of a game completely.

rammus
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 10:06am | Report
Yeah rammus is pretty good. His ganks are ridiculous. I watched Destiny's stream yesterday, and he was RAGING about this rammus that would always have insane ganks against him.

I Re-read your question, and i'm finding master yi to be a really high risk high reward champion.
Since his AP ratio on meditate got nerfed hard, it seems like master yi is left for the jungle. This is a pretty okay thing, though.

He brings no CC to a team fight, but if he is played well, he will draw a lot of CC and focus from your front line. His high movement speed and attack speed (and hopefully tankiness too!) makes him capable of easily assassinating carries, or at least forcing them out of a fight for a while.

A really good master yi actually wins games by NOT team fighting though. A good master yi will realize that if his team is behind, it is his objective to punish a team for taking objectives like baron and dragon, by split pushing and taking towers.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2013 10:53am | Report
No, Master Yi mid is still way superior to jungle. They also buffed his base heal, so earlygame, your heal is basically the same.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide