Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Darius, the Hand of Noxus, Revealed.

Creator: caucheka May 18, 2012 1:23am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 7:22pm | Report
Hes tanky dps with not much cc his main role pure dmg he will prob do as much dmg as riven or ad carry. Not really cc tank dps.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 8:02pm | Report
hes gonna be like *gasp* garen
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 8:06pm | Report
His ultimate scales well and double true damage that resets ulti when you have 5 stacks of hemo and land a killing blow with it?!
Sounds like a nerf incoming after week one :D

Quoted:
Leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing 160/250/340 (+1.2) true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage. The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.
Cost: 100
Range: 475
Cooldown: 60 Seconds

and 60 sec cd is not that much, when you dont cut stuff in half...

EDIT: Crippling strike's mechanic makes sheen at least a little interesting on him...
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 9:41pm | Report
Current PBE Stats and Skills

• Darius The Hand of Noxus
    • Damage:53.5(+3.5 per level)
    • Health:519(+93 per level)
    • Mana:237.5(+37.5 per level)
    • Movement Speed:315
    • Armor:23.5(+3.5 per level)
    • Magic Resist:31.25(+1.25 per level)
    • Health Per 5 Sec:8.25
    • Mana Per 5 Sec:6
    • Range:125

• Hemorrhage
    • Darius aims his attacks strategically, causing his target bleed. This effect stacks up to five times.

• Decimate
    • Deals 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.7) physical damage to all nearby enemies in a circle. Champions in the outer half of the ability are struck by the blade, taking 50% additional damage.
    • Cost: 40 mana
    • Range: 425
    • Cooldown: 9 Seconds

• Crippling Strike
    • The next basic attack deals 120/140/160/180/200% damage and slows the target's movement and attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds. Crippling Strike's cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target.
    • Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 mana
    • Range: 300
    • Cooldown: 8 Seconds

• Apprehend
    • Passive: Grants 5/10/15/20/25% armor penetration.
    • Active: Pulls in all enemies in front of Darius.
    • Cost: 45
    • Range: 550
    • Cooldown: 24/21/18/15/12 Seconds

• Noxian Guillotine
    • Leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing 160/250/340 (+1.2) true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage. The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.
    • Cost: 100
    • Range: 475
    • Cooldown: 60 Seconds

Source: PBE and http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20425-unofficial-patch-notes-for-upcoming-darius-patch-5
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 9:46pm | Report
Just played him honestly i expect him to be nerfed normally im not one people who scream OP for new champ but seriously his dmg felt to much... ad scaling on ult needs nerf.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 9:47pm | Report
Blowfeld wrote:

Crippling strike's mechanic makes sheen at least a little interesting on him...

meh, he doesnt really have the cds for tf.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 10:22pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

meh, he doesnt really have the cds for tf.

Hi, my name is Phreak and I play Darius as a Jungler. I max W first and my first item on him is a Trinity force to do tons of damage.

In all seriousness though, he does have the cd's for TF because of his W and its interaction with his passive (reduction of cd for each stack of passive on target).
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
virago
<Member>
virago's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 10:47pm | Report
Thank you to caucheka for posting this. I edited the OP a bit and put it on the home page :)
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 12:24am | Report
virago wrote:

Thank you to caucheka for posting this. I edited the OP a bit and put it on the home page :)

Thanks virago! Looks good.

Anyways, my opinion of him in his current state is that he is too strong, they are probably going to nerf his scaling a bit, and his passive a bit, his passive is stronger than Gangplanks...

He's essentially a mix of Garen, Olaf and Katarina qualities with more emphasis on anti-carrying and can do it earlier.
Weakness lies in his early game for sure.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 12:43am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

In all seriousness though, he does have the cd's for TF because of his W and its interaction with his passive (reduction of cd for each stack of passive on target).

yeah forgot to mention that. but still, he'd need some cdr in order to really benefit. one skill thats on a 3 second cd if he uses it on a target he previously hit 5 times and continues to hit to keep his passive up.

just looking at the base, with max cdr he has 5.4, 4.8 (1.8 at max stacks of passive), 7.2, and 36 seconds. so he'd have to build some cdr, otherwise as mentioned, only through w an his passive.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide