Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Dark Flame Shyvana

Creator: ulyssessgranthoe
May 23, 2012 8:11am
16 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » Dark Flame Shyvana
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ulyssessgranthoe » May 23, 2012 8:11am | Report
I was under the impression that this skin would come out in the Darius patch along with the sad robot amumu skin. Apparently not. Does anyone know when they come out?
ulyssessgranthoe's Forum Avatar

ulyssessgranthoe
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by LaronX » May 23, 2012 8:49am | Report
It is like the Morgana skin it was leaked patch, but came out this patch. There are also some skins that leaked and never came out. Like rocket girl tristana and a Mordekaiser skin. And last but not least the infamouse Pulsfire Ez that is kind of like the Duke Nukem for LoL
LaronX's Forum Avatar

LaronX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (39)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ulyssessgranthoe » May 23, 2012 8:54am | Report
Well that sucks...Thanks though
ulyssessgranthoe's Forum Avatar

ulyssessgranthoe
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » May 23, 2012 6:19pm | Report
:(. i want it to come out soon too XD.
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 23, 2012 8:59pm | Report
I belieeeve in Shyvana! The skin is amazing!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yukimaru » May 23, 2012 9:57pm | Report
The skin has such a friggin ugly helmet and such a ugly Cauldron, also it doesnt apply the rule "the less armored the better it protects" for female Char's...even if its Black, and Black is the best color and its kind of a Shadow Dragon , the Armor-Design is ugly <.<
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yukimaru
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (56)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » May 23, 2012 9:59pm | Report
Art? Looks bad
@ss. In game? I'd say Flame Breath would be a lot easier to hit with that skin, and her dragon form looks sick. Otherwise, Swain skin still better IMO =D

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Diesel » May 24, 2012 12:13am | Report
They all come out in due time, usually they'll release one skin mid-way through the patch weeks.
Diesel's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Diesel
<Veteran>
Rep: Memorable (65)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by wRAthoFVuLK » May 24, 2012 12:26am | Report

I'd say Flame Breath would be a lot easier to hit with that skin

Skin particles don't affect hitboxes...lmao

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Rep: Renowned (535)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Tomer8009 » May 24, 2012 4:03am | Report
SHYVANA IS THE BEST
my scores with her allways 2-3X kills than deaths
i gotta get this skin!
Tomer8009's Forum Avatar

Tomer8009
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (4)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!