Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dealing with unfair tribunal banns.

Creator: Metalsonic October 23, 2012 4:13pm
1 2
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2012 8:06pm | Report
wtf did i just read,kinda amusing, since i need to go to work in around 10 Minutes i just skimmed trough it, but goin from ur funny hate i think u deserved the ban, if u dont plan to play anymore anyways then why even bothering?
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2012 10:47pm | Report
If you get a ban
You deserve it
End of story, suck it up

Just ignore the people you don't like. And as everyone else on this thread said, you seem like the guy who would call everyone else a noob and say that he carried the game, writing "gg easy" at the end.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2012 11:02pm | Report
So many tribunal threads recently.

All of them saying "Why did I get banned for this ONE game?"

-____-

Multiple games, gaize.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 4:42am | Report
^ +1.

You even mentioned you got a previous ban. That might be a hint/indication of why you also got this second ban. And I don't see why you find it surprising and unfair, seeing as it has already happened before. It's not as if Riot are out to get you. Or maybe they are. Toxic players just get on everybody's nerves.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 5:36am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

FUN FACT: if you report someone or put them on your ignore list you wont get matched up with them in a game again right?

Nope, not going to work, trust me.

I adopted to put every single *******, dumbass and numbskull I encounter on the Ignore, simply to mark them for future encounters.
I had many times already since I started this, that ignored ppl got into my/my enemy's team and while ingame your are able to see the chat of "pre-game" ignored ppl again.

@OP:
Muliple rports for one Tribunal case, multiple tribunal cases for Riot to give a damn, multiple temp bans for a perm one.
+ Riot bans waaayy less ppl then they should

= You so deserve it.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 5:40am | Report
Something i have noticed with these last two threads; the people trying to make a stand have a few things in common:

1) They don't understand the system. which is kind of disappointing since it isn't all that hard to grasp. the system takes a series of games that you have been reported for in a fair amount of time based. I don't know what this window is, but it's there. people who more than likely have made it a habit of visiting the Tribunal regularly view three of these games in your case pool at random and decide if its worth a punishment. you then get notified if you are punished or you don't even realize you were up for it.

2) They are self-righteous. This means that they somehow don't see anything wrong with their actions because they have some sort of "I'm not acting worse than that guy" mindset. It doesn't really matter if you are better than the other guys or not. If you are on their side of the line, YOU ARE WRONG. PERIOD. DOT. You are still breaking the rules and authorities will still come to get you if given the opportunity.

3) They are trying to change the system. Stop. It's not your system to mess with. you are not the end all be all of PvP.net You do not have any say in it. Riot can go all out and say "YOU GOT REPORTED? BAN'D! LOL HERPDERP!" and we could do anything to stop them.

TL;DR:
1) You were tried for several games, not just one or two.
2) You did wrong no matter how "justified" you were in your actions.
3) It's not your system, stop trying to "fix" it.
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 4:39pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

If you get a ban
You deserve it
End of story, suck it up

And thats it
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.