Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dignitas' team comp

Creator: Luther3000 April 6, 2012 8:29pm
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 7:18pm | Report

@RCIX Gj, you just used 3 entire champions to heal your carry for 600. And that's if you get janna. Also, nice assuming I play lulu. She's a support, I play top, why would I have her? The slow is assuming she hits me with it, and the poly doesn't last long at all. Also, both gap closers, and ghost exist. Even if she could 'kite' me on certain champs, I'd just ignore her and farm.

2 champs* Through ignite too. Oh look, you can't kill him. Can't run either if you happen to be melee. And soraka just flat heals tons even through ignite.

You haven't seen a competent lulu then. You try to close? Glitterlance > kite. You actually get to her? Either Glitterlance > selfcast whimsy or Whimsy while running > Glitterlance after > lol i get away.

Have you seen guardsman bob's lulu solotop? Works quite well. Like teemo, but with competent harass abilities.
Nasus says hi
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 9:15pm | Report
Yeah screwed that up, and didn't bother to fix it :D

I keep seeing this 'like teemo'. Teemo is probably one of the easiest lanes there is, like I said, I've never lost to a teemo, and the amount of people who play him is ridiculous.

And like I said, even if she could kite me, I simply wouldn't allow her to. Just buy Merc's treads, and maybe some other small MR if needed, and I can ignore her, and freefarm. IDC if I can't kill her, I can still keep her away from minis, and out CS her by A LOT.
JohanWedelwww
<Member>
JohanWedelwww's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 6:02am | Report
ipl was just great
i spent all my afternoon watching the stream,the crowd was awesome they reacted to every move,claps/cheerings,it was a great atmosphere
the teams surprised with crazy team-comps

it would've been awesome to see a classic kat game by scarra
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 11:12am | Report
I think the real point about this entire debate regarding Lulu top...she wasn't top was she?
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 3:12pm | Report
It's more about the 16 MR from Soraka, the armor from Taric, and the Aegis built by Mundo, but yes, this comp was fking bananas. Dominate's Mundo isn't even very good and they still **** bricks.

Lulu and summoner heals made Kog impossible to kill as well.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 5:39pm | Report
I love how after people see Lulu played to potential they scream that she's OP. League of Sheep looking pretty OP if you ask me.

If you guys watch state of the league; xpecial, nhat, and muffinQT all said lulu was extremely strong and she has one of the best ultimates in the game. This has been pretty common knowledge since her release i don't know why it took everyone this long to figure it out
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2012 6:31pm | Report
After seeing ap lulu and sorka in competitive play im gonna go try them in normal games. Cant wait see people QQ saying omg shes support not ap ill say im following the pro's and what they do.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 10:09am | Report
Well cooper, don't forget that they had Soraka (16 MR) and Taric (30 armor) and an Aegis (15 MR 12 armor and 8 DMG)

So all in all, as a team they got a free 31 MR and 42 armor.

+ Soraka heals. + Taric heals. + Lulu ults and shields. + Summoner heals.

It wasn't all about Lulu at all. That team comp was deeper than a lot of people realize it was. It was the first "Protect the Kog" team comp that's worked competitively in ages.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 10:21am | Report
Well people were playing protect the Kog quite a lot in this tournament, Dignitas just took it to a whole new level by focusing their whole team comp on making him invincible.

Inb4 Kog nerfs. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2012 11:09am | Report
Bowling ball Mundo worked pretty well for them too.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide