Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dignitas' team comp

Creator: Luther3000 April 6, 2012 8:29pm
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 9:23pm | Report
I never actually thought Dignitas was this good. I've always thought they were a "minor" team or something, but this shows me they're obviously quite a good team.

If you ask me, I think bigfatlp should have went Xerath or Fizz against AP Soraka. Fizz has the healing reduction and massive nuking abilities while Xerath completely out-ranges her. She wouldn't be able to Starcall him, ever.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 9:28pm | Report

wait...so gp lost to lulu, and anivia lost to soraka...?

How the hell does that even happen??

They didn't lose their lanes, this comp is just ridiculously strong in teamfights.

In one game Dignitas came back from being 19k gold behind. Granted their opponents made a mistake or two, but still.
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 9:33pm | Report
Honestly, that comeback in the second game of the three was INCREDIBLE.

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 10:42pm | Report
First of all, if you lose when you're 19k behind, it isn't cause who you're playing against is good, it's cause you completely threw the game.

Second, if it's that strong in fights, just split push, what are they gonna do? Kog can't tele all over the map, and stop you all, and no one else can do anything.

Apart from that, I'm still not seeing how this comp is strong in team fights, yeah they make the carry into a tank, but they still only have 1 person doing anything...
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 7:18am | Report
Because Kog'Maw's damage is simply the highest sustained damage in the game. Also, AP Soraka does some pretty strong sustained damage, especially since she shreds MR down to almost nothing, which benefits everyone in this comp.

Lategame Kog'Maw can pretty much solo win a teamfight if he manages to stay alive, and with like 10 heals, a 120 armour buff, Janna tornado and ult, Lulu ult it makes it almost impossible to kill him. It takes the 'protect the Kog'Maw' strategy to a new level.

Kog is also very strong at pushing towers, so I imagine Dig would just all push mid to deal with a splitpush.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 7:46am | Report

Apart from that, I'm still not seeing how this comp is strong in team fights, yeah they make the carry into a tank, but they still only have 1 person doing anything...

they tried to burst someone down only to get them burst healed by AP soraka and 3 summoner heals while Kog'maw shreds through everyone who comes in range while Soraka shreds everyone's MR so Lulu can hit people for half their health and Mundo cleavers become powerful nukes

you'd have to watch the games to fully appreciate it, but it was brilliant
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 7:57am | Report
What a evil comp, Soraka is a underdog AP Mid, i dislike Lulu top just play her as friggin support ffs >__>

But i dislike what TSM did more, this whole "we build Dyrus-Meta"**** is so borin :/

Edit: Lol acid sounding like Soraka&Lulu would deal not much dmg 8D
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 8:35am | Report
Yeah, i was def like WTF during the champ pick, but at the first teamfight, the lightbulb moment clicked. But i am still blown away by the soraka mid against anivia >.< that is STILL WTF for me. Overall, great match, cant wait to see them go against TSM.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 9:27am | Report

Yeah, i was def like WTF during the champ pick, but at the first teamfight, the lightbulb moment clicked. But i am still blown away by the soraka mid against anivia >.< that is STILL WTF for me. Overall, great match, cant wait to see them go against TSM.

Anivia is so viable-mid, there's a ~2500 Elo player, he is a *******, but he's a rly good player and he mains midraka :X
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2012 12:07pm | Report
the main part about this comp for me was how they could just bounce back late game with the kog maw cleanup
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide