Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Direction bug?

Creator: Dainou September 19, 2011 9:33am
13 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 9:33am | Report
Okay, I just came from a ordinary 3vs3 game as Riven. Cause I wanted to try her after my recent loss to her when she dominated our team and this happen after one mistake in lane, which leads to lane and she gets out of control. Okay that's the back story, now let's focus on the problem.

The thing is that when I ran away, most of the time the champ turned around for a split second before running the way I wanted her to. Like this, I use Q for first jump, then second jump she jumps back to the enemy and on third away. Same when I dashed out once, suddenly she goes back to the enemy champ before running away. It even happen when I didn't use any spells. I have also gotten the same kind of thing happen before, then I thought that it might be me accident clicking on the mini map. But this game it was so extreme unlike before and it even happen when my I was no way close the mini map. So could't have pressed it on a lot of those moments I'm talking about.

Also I might add, that I played with Lee Sin the game before and I never had that problem in that game.

Do you think this is a bug and have anyone else had this problem? Checked with a friend, he did and he thought it was weird.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 12:06pm | Report
I had no problems yet, but you can only say it's a real problem when many people have it. I'll play more as Riven to check this.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 12:09pm | Report
It would be very helpful if you could get a video about this.
Find out how the bug that can be reproduced so that people can confirm it and contribute.

Posting this in the Bug Reports forum at the official LoL site would help too.
Riot Staff do check that forum on a regular basis, and read virtually every thread because they want their game as bug free as possible.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 1:22pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

I had no problems yet, but you can only say it's a real problem when many people have it. I'll play more as Riven to check this.

Well its not only Riven for me, came from a game with Gragas. Exactly the same thing happen, but not as often. My champ just totlly turns around, walks a few steps and then turns around. It's like a quick Rammus taunt out of nowhere.

JunSupport wrote:

It would be very helpful if you could get a video about this.
Find out how the bug that can be reproduced so that people can confirm it and contribute.

Posting this in the Bug Reports forum at the official LoL site would help too.
Riot Staff do check that forum on a regular basis, and read virtually every thread because they want their game as bug free as possible.

Thanks Jun, but I don't think it can be reproduced cause it happens now and then for me. Sometime it's fine sometime it's not, that's why I thought it was my fault first. But in that game with Riven it was worse and as I explained there, made me believe its a bug of some sort.

A video should work, but then I need to record every game in order to get that small window. Got no idea how to record though, but it should't be hard to find out about
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 1:33pm | Report
Posting about it on the LoL Bug Reports forum will increase your chances of contacting others with the same issue.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 3:33pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Posting about it on the LoL Bug Reports forum will increase your chances of contacting others with the same issue.

Thats the safest aera of the LoL forums, trolls hardly go there. So its OK posting it there. Maybe your mouse is broken or you have a problem and should see the doctor.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 10:07pm | Report
Just throwing this out there, but sometimes when your lagging or getting high ping levels your champ will seemingly moonwalk or the like. This could be what is causing the problem. But again, without a video or something there's really no way for us to tell for sure.
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 10:10pm | Report
Seeing how this guy only posted 5 times on this forum, chances are he doesn't know what he's talking about and probably has a poor internet connection.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2011 8:30am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Thats the safest aera of the LoL forums, trolls hardly go there. So its OK posting it there. Maybe your mouse is broken or you have a problem and should see the doctor.

I did not know that, usually never visit the original site anymore cause of he trolls swarming around. Here it's at least some guys you can trust. The problem is that I can't log in on my account, even though I recently changed password. Gonna see if I can get it working this time.

STRYKER29 wrote:
Just throwing this out there, but sometimes when your lagging or getting high ping levels your champ will seemingly moonwalk or the like. This could be what is causing the problem. But again, without a video or something there's really no way for us to tell for sure.

Agree on the last part and I know what situation you are talking about, still I don't see how it could be related to the fact that the champs starts walking the wrong was as he was feared or taunted.

Toshabi wrote:
Seeing how this guy only posted 5 times on this forum, chances are he doesn't know what he's talking about and probably has a poor internet connection.

So I got 800 pots lower then you, does that make a difference? Even if you a low post counts, it doesn't mean you are stupid or anything in that order, just that you might haven't been writing as much or been around as much as other have. Just putting it out there, cause most with higher post cost seems to pick ones that rarely write anything.

I might not know what I'm talking about, if I did I would't ask anyone else or try to see if it really is a bug or as you said it, poor internet connection. Still I wonder how it explain how my champ can walk to the opposite way, when he got no reason to. But it explains why the champ would stop and auto attack the chased the enemy, again not why I get turn around when using the skills of like Rammus and Rivens or what I describe the part about it.
Gaste
<Member>
Gaste's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2011 8:36am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

I'd suggest taking a look at John's last statement here, check your mouse. If it's happening with more than one character like you said, it could very well be your mouse not tracking correctly... Have you tried using a different mouse?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide