Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do you remember how you felt when you had your...

Creator: YayaFTW August 8, 2012 6:37pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 9:52am | Report
I rememeber a level 13 pentakill with Brand, it was rather funny then exciting... Classic bushtrap full combo on their whole team O_o
low levels op

The pentakill that literally caused me to jump out of my chair and go WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
was my LeBlanc penta in a 4v5 game lolol

I don't remember screenshotting it, but here's the replay of the game :D
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/276594/
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 9:59am | Report
Only legit oenta i got was as corki in an aram...i was like "yup im going to get a penta, but who cares? This is a ****ing aram"
EndTheWorld
<Member>
EndTheWorld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 10:12am | Report
My first penta was with Sivir. I will never forget that moment. I got Úber fed, thank to my lovely Karma support (BF Sword at 3 minutes. <3) and proceeded to Penta at 20. I literally jumped out my chair and shouted "WOOOOOO! YEAH!". My dog was so scared...
I support. Hard. If you don't find me supporting, I am:
A: Extremely tired.
B: Drunk
C: ARAM
D: Premade.
BaloonPopper
<Member>
BaloonPopper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 10:14am | Report
My only penta was with Ashe... At about level 25. It was in a game with my friend. My team was loosing and feeding hardcore and was like 10-30 because they kept getting caught. Then I said this is ******** Iwon't take this anymore! I told them to go all mid and I ( because of my 350 lasthits) got a penta and we won in that single ace. I felt like wooooooooooooow Ashe OP I am prooo! Hey team I saved your ***es! :D
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 10:59am | Report
How the **** did I manage to get a penta with Tristana... Random luck penta wasn't satisfying honestly.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
Wollie
<Member>
Wollie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2012 11:39am | Report
On Master Yi while still leveling. AD Yi. One of many with Yi, love the guy, shame he's near unplayable nowadays.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 8:40am | Report
Mowen wrote:

"Why'd I have to get my first penta this game... I didn't deserve this"

(Cuz I fed with Akali, then somehow ended up getting a Penta... cuz I was Akali)

HAHAHAHAHAHA i remember this game

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:06am | Report
Never had a penta, tons of quadras though. Had a quadra with Katarina in a 5v4 game, maybe if it had been 5v5 I would have penta'd, but who knows. :( Had a quadra with Tristana in ranked, and again, might have been a penta, had their Alistar not pre-maturely decided to run after my first 3 kills, I had no chance of catching up to him in time after my quadra, the prick. I've had 2 quadras with AP Yi, one of which might have been a penta if their Draven hadn't, again, run from the fight pre-maturely because it was obvious I was too fed for them to win the teamfight. I also score like 5 triple kills each game with AP Yi, lololol. Also had a quadra-kill with LB, but I can't remember if that was anywhere near a penta or not.

I'd say the only pentakill I should have had was as Talon, when our Veigar was farming top, and he got ganked by 5 of their team while I was doing the golems, and very very very fed. Veigar started to run so I came towards him, and due to their unfortunate all-squishy composition, I managed to position my Rake well enough to score a triple kill with nothing but Rake and Shadow Assault. I burst down one of the others, and started fighting, I think it was Shen, but he had no chance of beating me. I was about to successfully end my amazing 1v5 for the penta, when out of nowhere, Dark Matter appears and gets the last hit on Shen. After that I started raging on all chat how I'd single-handedly saved Veigar from that 5 man gank, and he re-paid me by stealing my first ever penta for no reason at all. :(
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2012 9:18am | Report
Umm i dont think i have had one and im lvl 30 been for a while :(

I dont count bot games idk i might got one when i first started playing but i dont think so.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 7:31am | Report
I decided to play Kata yesterday and I had some really good games with her. I really used to hate her, but suddenly I'm really good with her, dunno why. :S Anyways, this happened in I think my 4th match with her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide