Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Do you remember how you felt when you had your...

Creator: YayaFTW August 8, 2012 6:37pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
nhom
<Member>
nhom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 11:08am | Report
When i got my penta with Fizz i got stunned. Couldn't say anyhting! I was just staring at the screen like a ****** and couldn't believe I've done it. It is was so amazing cause i have friend with over 600 wins and he didnt get any penta :D And yesterday i almost got second penta on fizz but stupid monkey stole my Diana (isn't it irony? banana-champ stealed by monkey...).
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 11:08am | Report
I ****ed hard.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:10pm | Report
I got a quadra the third game I played fish. Was sooo close to penta but veigar didn't have the decency to die when I went for the penta and he killed me a split second before my cds let me take him. I am still waiting for my kata penta. Only have with Tristana.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:18pm | Report
Never got a penta, but got my first quadra kill in a bot game with AD Sona. The real quadras has been from Corki, Katarina and Brand. Surprising, I think I have gotten most quadras and triple with him then any other and I play him very very rarely.

Best ones is 1vs3 triple kill with Brand and a 1vs4 quadra with him again. Folish team, they go fight 4vs5 and die. Then I swoop in and do a perfect quadra, made me feel like this song. Though that game was the one moment lolreplay wasn't running-.-
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:24pm | Report
never had penta. however, had 15/1/9 LeBlanc. =D

Sig made by elenah
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:26pm | Report
****ty, because all of my teammates screamed OMG KSER and left the game, so I lost it.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 12:58pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

****ty, because all of my teammates screamed OMG KSER and left the game, so I lost it.

LMAO.
Matuka
<Member>
Matuka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 1:08pm | Report
Never gotten penta kill :(! Agh :( even tho im pro and i can ownage :)! MAX LVL 30 And over 310 wins. I have gotten 33 kills, so its not that guys ;)! Im not just so crazy aggressive or team mates want kills super bad :D! Im sure that i have gotten Triple kial :)! Wohoo! Im not sure about QQQQUADDDDRRRRA KIEAL. Maybe, maybe not.
EU WEST Player...
trufast
<Member>
trufast's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 1:13am | Report
First one was a game as volibear, a gangplank fed me top, I had a boatload of hp and attack speed and suddenly they engaged in one big lump. It was delicious.

Second one was an accident. I was supporting as Leona and was trying out a tanky AP build, and just happened to get a penta. I said i was sorry to the team :)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2012 6:47am | Report
trufast wrote:

First one was a game as volibear, a gangplank fed me top, I had a boatload of hp and attack speed and suddenly they engaged in one big lump. It was delicious.

Second one was an accident. I was supporting as Leona and was trying out a tanky AP build, and just happened to get a penta. I said i was sorry to the team :)

SUPPORT PEEEEENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide