Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ELO Hell ftw?

Creator: Turbobabe October 12, 2011 9:38am
44 posts - page 3 of 5
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:26am | Report
^ Lol Whated. You sound like this guy ate your babies or something.
Whated#79092
<Member>
Whated#79092's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:43am | Report
Damn how did you know? :C

Anyways, crying Elo hell to exist = Instant enemy... :/ Because of those kind of people this fictional "Elo hell" exist. It's just a story! Can't you just deal with it? You belong to under 1300 ! :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:55am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

If they did, they went duo queue with an AD they know.

If you look at the match histoy of famous support players, they play carries to climb the ladder again. Not supports.

Most of the time, but there are players who have done it with ONLY supports. I'm not saying it's better, because it's harder to carry with supports, but if you're really good at it you'll win games.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 11:59am | Report
Prime example...

Just played a ranked game. This lux and I are carrying our team. We've comeback against a fed vayne and are on the verge of winning the game.

Lux dc

My team engages 3v5 before she gets back.

Lux comes back I'm the only one alive unable to do anything 1v5 at nexus, and they take the win.

I shoulda pinged my teamates to fall back and said wait for lux^^

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 12:02pm | Report
Whated, I agree.

People who complain about Elo hell are essentially insulting the more skilled players by saying they're equal skill level to the more skilled players.

As a more skilled player, it's easy to know you'd never get "Trapped" under some fictional ******** glass ceiling.
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 12:20pm | Report
Exactly thats why my dream of being a transexual overlord of the center of the Earth shall be achieved.
Turbobabe
<Member>
Turbobabe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 12:59pm | Report
Thanks for all your replies..
Well some of them were usefull some of them not etc. Whated's who tells me i have to be 1200 ELO because i can't carry 4 man as fed Tristana. You JUST CAN'T carry 4 guys of -5 scores NO MATTER HOW good you are. It will never ever be possible and i really think you should stfu because i don't deserve low ELO because i flame. And i aim mostly for getting those turrets/dragons/barons, but the truth is sometimes (most of times for me) it's not enough because people i play with ARE SO BAD. I can make countless of examples of players who play like ****ing lvl 1's, but i will save you for that.

So really my conclusion is you gotta play alot and at the end, dunno if 100 or 1000 games i will finally have a streak of proper teams and get those 1500+ again which I've already been on 4-5 times in season 1.

I will just hope for better teams in future, cause we all know you cant play 1v5, you just can't No matter if you are Hotshotgg, Shushei, 100-0 tristana.. Just no
Pro.
BunkerBob
<Member>
BunkerBob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 1:11pm | Report
Maybe for grammar then?
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 1:14pm | Report
Just fyi, 1,4k elo is pretty much mid elo atm, since many high elo players are in the area of 1,4k-1,6k atm, which puts ratings to a different niveau as the old ratings, this makes it alot harder to climb atm.
(The whole span of 1,6k-1,9k atm equals 1,9k-2,4k in the old season)

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 2:25pm | Report
Elo hell doesn't exist, get out of the mindset your team is bad, at 1200-1500 elo its all about good players vs good players, whichever team has more, will almost definitely win, there are only a few factors that can change that, one of which is to take the leadership role and tell your team what the **** they should be doing.
Map awareness and positioning is key when you consider the fact that it's 1v5 (or if you look at the good players, 1v2 or 1v3). Being able to tell when certain players are getting carried is useful, they usually don't contribute much to the team and can be ignored until the main threats are eliminated.

Don't initiate if you can't see their entire team when trying to 5v5, if Malz, Cait, Annie etc. aren't visible, its because they are waiting for the fight to start to pop in and take you out.

Wards Wards Wards, BUY WARDS. I gon't give a flying **** if you're playing carry, you want to live and win? Good, MAP AWARENESS. Be aware that Annie is going to try to flash over the wall and Tibbers the entire team.

Having problems with certain champions? BAN THEM, ****. Hate when Akali jumps on you when your playing ranged AD? GET HER BANNED.
If you know for a fact that certain champs will shut you down, have the leader in champ select BAN THEM.
Elementz' tier list really only applies to high ELO, be more concerned with what effects you most.

Stop blaming your team, it's all on you bro.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide