Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ELO HELL SOLUTION 100% GUARANTEED!!!

Creator: pokopiko March 14, 2013 7:16am
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 2:07pm | Report
Why waste time on low lvl games if you can just play more lvl30 and try to improve?

Imho the steps are simpler:

1) Play the role you're best at.
2) Dodge when you don't get that role/your team comp is weak (i.e. no tanks, little dmg or CC)
3) ???
4) Profit!

There is no elo hell, if you are low elo then you probably deserve being there.

Also, jungler role is probably best for climbing because you can ensure that your lanes win.
I don't play LoL anymore.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Mid is best, actually. That's why TF is on permaban at my division.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 2:25pm | Report

best spiderman image I have seen to this date lol love it!

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 2:30pm | Report

Mid is best, actually. That's why TF is on permaban at my division.

Oh yes that too.
I don't play LoL anymore.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 3:01pm | Report

There is no elo hell, if you are low elo then you probably deserve being there.

Well I can't tell if I deserve being there or not, but I can tell you it exists. Me raging:
Spoiler: Click to view
TL;DR at some point I just got stuck(main supp) in a place with ******s you take seriously when you're a level 84 doing intermediate bots. These guys sometimes just don't even know what last-hitting is.

EDIT: I guess this belonged in the QQ thread after all. I lost myself half-way there.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 3:32pm | Report

That's why TF is on permaban at my division.

I thought it was simply because TF is one of the best capitalizers for mistakes.
True love is found only in yourself.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 4:40pm | Report
not really. the fact that you can bypass wards and instantly be behind someone and stun+burst them for hundreds of damage is ****ing broken. you didn't capitalize on a mistake, you just ulted behind them. TF ganks are practically unavoidable, making him bs.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 8:14am | Report
pokopiko wrote:

ARE NOT MY TIPS AND ADVICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!! are advices and tips pros like dyrus give!!!! have your ever read my WHOLE post?!??! i wrote that for those players who have done noob mistakes in the past,not to do them again! AND YES!!! warding is something that newbies overpass because they play normal games to hit 30 lvl where normal games dont use wards!!! u know that!!!! this is a post for some players who done the big mistake playing ranked once they hit 30 lvl and they failed hard due to lack of experience...
many players (like i did) have spent not 1 month but 4 months to just raise their elo for about 100 points...elo hell (or low elo call it as u like) is a really hard thing to get over because its a team game! if your whole team suck then your are doomed...you cannot carry every single game you play no matter how good u are...and u knot that too!
so why to follow these rules on your new account!?!?! BECAUSE ELO HELL PLAYERS (LIKE I WAS) DID NOT AWARE OF THESE RULES WHEN THEY PLAYED RANKED FOR 1 TIME!!! as i said DONT MAKE PAST MISTAKES that dropped you to elo hell!
dodging queue is very wise for me when thing are a mess! and you dont really care for the time penalty when you have a second account ;)

Nope, Dyrus advice is this:

Uhh you know how all the high elo singed mains got so high elo.... They picked singed.
Thats Dyrus advice, Dyrus is too lazy to give that much advice.
Check out my singed guide :)
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 8:16am | Report

not really. the fact that you can bypass wards and instantly be behind someone and stun+burst them for hundreds of damage is ****ing broken. you didn't capitalize on a mistake, you just ulted behind them. TF ganks are practically unavoidable, making him bs.

Low levels: Learn tf, pick him every game (never banned).
He does get banned quite often round gold but in bronze and silver not a lot i think.
Check out my singed guide :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2013 11:38am | Report
in bronze and silver i still see people banning darius and kass and karthus and morg...at least no one knows how to use malph at this elo
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide