Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

ELO/Win to Loss Reset for IP?

Creator: MrZeaver March 28, 2011 6:22am
1 2
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 12:50pm | Report
I think this is a very bad idea. I did not do premades when I first started ranked so my elo is in the pits, but I am climbing back up. I would hate to reach the 1200 mark just to meet the horrible players again who bought their way back up.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

MrZeaver
<Member>
MrZeaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2011 1:39pm | Report
But the thing is read my limitations on the option presented and if riot catches wind on this idea they will be able to make money so fast. Or ok how about riot offers it once a year and you have to pay for it if you choose to
I'm an idealist my ideas are aimed to help everyone

Rep me if you like my ideas
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2011 2:23pm | Report

why not have this feature? your resetting your ranked scores which means you will still have to climb up.... but its just that now u dont have 20 wins and 100 losses (for example) displayed to everyone...

Your not buying power..your just clearing a bad reputation for hopefully a better one, and yes you will have to start over again and rise up

Camera got to level 30 and queue dodged about 70 ranked games until he got to 0 ELO, then carried himself back up to 1800. He's fine with his record saying 70 losses, 70 leaves.

If you're good enough, you won't ever need this "reset", because you'll just carry yourself out of low ELO. If you're not good enough, you deserve to be at the ELO you're in.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide