Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

EU servers are being split up

Creator: Luther3000 June 29, 2011 1:52pm
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:23am | Report
Anyone posted the FB link on the official forums anywhere? I would realy like to know.

LC is pretty active at this topic as well but they are aparently a bunch of ppl that dont care... (100% solo queuers???)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:26am | Report
I'm gonna try but as I try to access their forums I keep getting a redirected loop or some other retarted ****.

Ofc I expected this from Riot so gimme a min.

Edit: Now even their main Eu site is down. Not just the forums, the whole thing.

Edit 2: Its back up again lol. Who knows for how long~
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:33am | Report
They could well be performing the split right now for all we know, the FAQ does mention the website and forums would be offline and get split too.

In regards to all the 'which server do we go to?' and angry protest posts, I suggest everyone from mobafire move to EU west - there seems to already be a number of people who've decided to move west, in protest or otherwise, and if we can get a large enough percentage of people to move to the west server, leaving it overcrowded and the eastern server empty, perhaps Riot will realize that we don't want to be split up at all and undo this moronic decision.

Also, I had a funny dream last night where we had a team and went to a tournament, but we came last and Phreak laughed at us for being ****. There may have been mushroom-weilding assassins involved too, I forget. I have a strange mind.
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:36am | Report
Yea Luther we all pretty much moving to West, well I know I am if the split happens.

Guys I posted the facebook group Dewo made on the official forums, please thumbs it up and what not, we need to get more attention to it.
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:38am | Report
They arent doing this yet (stated in their responses on the forums) they are having the usual **** with server ****ups nao.

Well EU East will be populated with ppl that either dont know or dont care so a move to West is something natural for ppl that care... but i dont want that split to accualy happen.

Phreak is a *CENSORED* person. and he is wierd as well... doesnt know anything about the game but still acts like a smart*** :P
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:41am | Report
Searz and Dante said they were going to go to the East server =(

I agree that this shouldn't be happening, but it is unfortunately. Imo the best way to show Riot we don't want this is to have everyone move to one server, and West is the one people are choosing on the official LoL forums. If we all move to the West server it would have the same issues we're experiencing now and force Riot to actually solve the issue. Either that, or they'd have to force people onto the East server, and I imagine that would make them very, very unpopular, even moreso than this is already making them.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:46am | Report
I don't wanna ****ing choose...

Mostly becouse i got friends on both sides ....

Prob just gonna quit QQ
Ulzimate
<Member>
Ulzimate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:48am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Searz and Dante said they were going to go to the East server =(

I agree that this shouldn't be happening, but it is unfortunately. Imo the best way to show Riot we don't want this is to have everyone move to one server, and West is the one people are choosing on the official LoL forums. If we all move to the West server it would have the same issues we're experiencing now and force Riot to actually solve the issue. Either that, or they'd have to force people onto the East server, and I imagine that would make them very, very unpopular, even moreso than this is already making them.

All moving to West will result in 3hour queues, do u really want that? - NO! and think of those who belong to West servers, will they hate you ? YES!

This is the only and proberly BEST solution. Do you think Riot are idiots ? - No, they have created this game, and proberly knows more about than you little kids will ever get to know. So for the love of god, STOP THIS WHINING. I must say im very disappointed with the MOBAfire community, and atleast extremely disappointed with DEWO, who created that anbearable whine thread, isn't he supposed to be the grown up guys ? atleast that what most Admins are supposed to.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:50am | Report
@Ulzimate

To enranged to respond...

Some1 ealse can take care of you ;s
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 5:51am | Report
Ulzimate are Riot really smart? Look at their past decisions, they have been terrible. They've also shown a lack of interest in the Eu community since the start. This won't fix anything, it just prmotes further problems, and its strange how you're the only one in the MOBAFire community supporting this, which could be why you don't care because you probably don't have any friends from the East/West or don't play competitively.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide