Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

EvilDice's Competitive guide to s3 Soloq

Creator: EvilDice December 8, 2012 7:11pm
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 10:28am | Report
I know talon is pretty good with it, any AD casters that can function on thier skills basically will be better than they were with the black cleaver. Fiora, Yi (well he can't stack it like AD casters can but he can still make use of it), Tryndamere, etc. Anyone who uses purely abilities will get more out of this than anyone who uses auto attacks. so fiora and Yi aren't exactly THAT good with it but Fiora can just stack tiamats and stuff.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 6:40pm | Report

Just curious about this cuz i....well....suck at LoL. But while it is there to be tkaen advantage of, what champ/champs do you think are the most broken with stacking cleaver right now? Pantheon and Xin from what you've been playing? Or is there another champ that you think is just devestating with cleavers atm? Interested to hear from a high elo perspective. One thought I had was jungle shaco - with clone applying BC as well.

the op wasnt lying lol.. its good on everyone. wings was winning with tbc leona.

best champs are prolly talon, pantheon, khazix, riven
then theres lee, xin, garen, renekton, etc etc the list goes on and on.

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2012 6:49pm | Report
Oh damn, evil is giving people advice.. should I be worried?
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 1:54am | Report
lol i was wathcing him play tbc leona mid

win against khazix 1v1 4 times np

and @ srs comments:
TBC stacking is just a great snowball.
Technically it does fall off late late game when compared to other tanky items, but mid game tbc stacking is a fking monster
it's mainly becaues you can 100-0 someone easily. So if you see an enemy outpositioned or caught you can just kill em

however in teamfights it kinda depends
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 1:03pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

Oh damn, evil is giving people advice.. should I be worried?

yes.

Embracing wrote:

and @ srs comments:
TBC stacking is just a great snowball.
Technically it does fall off late late game when compared to other tanky items, but mid game tbc stacking is a fking monster
it's mainly becaues you can 100-0 someone easily. So if you see an enemy outpositioned or caught you can just kill em

however in teamfights it kinda depends

the reason it's so good is because it snowballs and DOESNT fall off lategame. infact if you are buying armor you are behind lategame. armor is a useless stat with this item. so what's the only other defensive stat to counter that? health? oh right, TBC gives you that, too.

teamfights are no longer about who has the beefier front line and can protect the ad carry longer (or who can burn through the front line faster), it's now about which team can do more damage fastest, since there is no front line because with new TBC there is no armor.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 1:40pm | Report
I never saw anyone stack TBC in any of my game yet. Either I'm just lucky or the people I play with don't wanna be "TBC noobs".
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 3:35am | Report
Yep this was a Fun Meta 5-man Axes 4EVAR <3 and glad to see my build is Plat approved XD

oh just out of curiosity in how much days you figured this out me and my Dom palls figured this out day one lol
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 3:38am | Report
Evil if you compare it to an enemy team with full build proper items the cleaver team will lose o_o
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 4:02am | Report
Embracing wrote:

Evil if you compare it to an enemy team with full build proper items the cleaver team will lose o_o[/code]

sorry but you are just wrong :/

you can't out tank cleavers. if you decide to not go cleavers vs a cleaver team you will lose. period. your carries (which will be all your damage) are going to dead before you can blink. the only counter to cleavers is to build more cleavers.

i've won 50 minute games that looked like they were lost at 30 because i made more cleavers and triple killed their back line. if they decide to focus me (btw i have 4k hp at this point) someone else is going to clean them up. why? they have cleavers. i don't understand why you would be wasting useless stats like armor lategame when it's going to be removed instantly and when you are just going to turn into a 0 damage bot that everyone will ignore. gotta adapt man, cleavers are not a gimmick that become worse after X time. they are the best way to win games, early, mid, and late.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2012 4:16am | Report
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
i meant like late late game
full build items

cleaver team will lose to full proper build team o_______O iirc

im not so sure of it myslf but i'll trust you on this for now until s3 updates in cn

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide