Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ew, that champ.

Creator: FalseoGod June 7, 2012 4:37pm
68 posts - page 3 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:28pm | Report
AP Fate...

Just can't :O
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:49pm | Report
Xerath. Gave the dude a shot earlier this week. As booring as AP Sion. Which is incredibly boring! So ap sion too.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2012 11:52pm | Report
Rumble and Sejuani, god I hate them.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 12:15am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

@Blood WHY U NO LIEK KAYLE SHE SO STRONK? (I suck with Sona too, I somehow play her passively when she's aggressive and stuff...I don't get her. And she can suck my adagio.)

@MedievalMonsta Yup, if I hate a champ's idea, I can't play him. Hence the Xin Zhao, Trynda, etc deal. I find them disgusting. And it's not a "OMG GOT ROFLSTOMPED SO NO" rage, because I've been stomped by nearly each champ at some point in my LoL experience and I still like a lot of them.

@Phill I couldn't even get her headshots right for harass, TERRIBLE I TELL YA.
(like eve too, but people diss her everywhere, so..)

My main role had always been Caster DPS.
Currently at the moment, I am familiarizing myself with Tanky DPS.
Prior to that, I played about 15 matches, using Kayle, Lux, Karma, Lulu and Fiora.
Either one.

I find Kayle's laning presence to be weak, without right runes. I played her with AP runes then, for the sake of checking out how good Kayle is. I understand that Kayle is monstrous with her passive and Q tho. Especially when she has 1.0+ attack speed going on. But currently, I just find her hard because of the improper runes.

Sona, I tried playing AP and aggressive with her. But I got so bad, I went oom during laning. She was not as easy as I thought she was. So I gave up.

Lulu - Just tough q, and requires decision making in split seconds, something which I don't excel at.
Fiora - Your standard AD carry, quite fun, but I lost interest
Lux - Very nice, standard AP combo champ. But so squishy, and she didn't have that kind of personality that Ahri had. Dumped her in the end.

Karma - Hard to get used to atm, will spend more time with her once I familiarize myself with her.

Other plans that I have, to play Ranged DPS and Tank.
Support would be the last because I am just not interested in Janna.
Tanks, most likely Amumu, Leona, Galio or Alistar.

Ranged DPS, might be Vayne or Miss Fortune, maybe Ezreal/ Ashe?

Also considering LeBlanc, Akali and Anivia. Oh, let's not forget Evelynn.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:20am | Report
Tryndamere is the one champion I will have absolutely nothing to do with. I could name more, but he is at the very top of my "**** you, die" champions.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:25am | Report
I used to hate Tryndamere back in the days were he was actually any good and that my team and I were dump enough to cast everything on him during his endless rage but now hes a real joke
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:39am | Report
animorte wrote:

Tryndamere is the one champion I will have absolutely nothing to do with. I could name more, but he is at the very top of my "**** you, die" champions.

Whenever I hear his "UUUUR" of death, something inside me rejoices.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:47am | Report
I refer to him as TryndaQueer.

I love when he dies, his sword pins him to the ground. I t-bag him and laugh every time.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:55am | Report
Tryndaqueer and his endless gay?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 7:58am | Report
I will never again play Alistar and Annie cuz I suck with them >.> and I will never again play Yi, other than for funzzies cuz I can't do anything with him, even with 10 kills lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide