Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ew, that champ.

Creator: FalseoGod June 7, 2012 4:37pm
68 posts - page 4 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 9:04am | Report
I have a general hatred towards strictly auto-attack champions, those that rely almost entirely on auto-attacks, especially when they have no utility.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 9:07am | Report
animorte wrote:

I have a general hatred towards strictly auto-attack champions, those that rely almost entirely on auto-attacks, especially when they have no utility.

I'm thinking, Sivir and MF ?
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 9:22am | Report
Blood26 wrote:

I'm thinking, Sivir and MF ?

Not sure about MF, but Sivir requires a nice load of gimmicky; her mana costs are prohibitive and requires a very good judgement in terms of shield usage. She was also nerfed to a point I have a harder time carrying with her, her passive doesn't feel that good (I mean, compare to Ashe's Q which is basically Sivir's passive reversed; slow other instead of speeding self. Still allows chase, still allows running from melee carries without gap closers).

Actually, I'll add Sivir to my list; until she gets some relevant buff/rework, I don't feel like touching her. Only exception is ARAM.
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2012 10:24am | Report
Xerath.

I don't like playing mid and usually casters are not my thing. I dislike every bit of Xerath, and further more because I have a feeling that everything these days is about mobility and he is just the opposite.

What a waste of IP. Never ever buy a champ again while being drunk.

EDIT: And of course Tryndamere.

After starting LOL @ twisted treeline i am quite traumatized because he was in there every friggin game.
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Cubby1313
<Editor>
Cubby1313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 2:45am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Maaaaaybe ;3

But yeah....you can stop the ult and Warrior Trickster out of there. From them being knocked-up, you're left with enough time trick them. I usually survive and can go back into the fray. It actually works great a lot of times, because they waste most of their cc on the Warrior Trickster. But of course, AoE can sometimes snag you =/

My favorite, and I don't even play Wu, is using your clone a few times, then pressing S in order to make them think you cloned out, then just destroying them as them put themselves out of position to chase the "real" you. Takes some skill to pull off well, but still drives me nuts.

Mine would be... Sona... I just don't get her. Someone said it earlier, she seems like a passive champ, but she's active? Auras? Actives after Auras? 2 second delays? HEXPLOSION of my mind!

My second is Xerath. I haven't even played him, I just know that for some reason he is the one champ that I flat out can not play against mid. I don't think linearly like is required by him and he ends up just raping my face. I will gladly give up my beloved mid if I see a freaking Xerath on the other team, lol.
kukuruyo
<Member>
kukuruyo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2012 2:48am | Report
i Bought Trundle past week, don't think i will ever play him again, i didn't won a game with him in the entire week XD

Not playing again Urgot also
TheOverlord
<Member>
TheOverlord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 12:02pm | Report

Tryndaqueer and his endless gay?

They should make that a skin. And when he spins he leaves a trail of rainbows...

Back to the question.

Sona. Just can't get her at all.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 1:19pm | Report
Sejuani, volibear just bore the **** out of me.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 1:21pm | Report
Senjuani indeed, she looks cool and sounds funny in theory. But playing her. OH GOD LORD! I attack attack attack, but there hp ins't even moving and she isn't the best full tank either:/
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 1:28pm | Report
Swain isnt my style of ap....all the ranged ad champs play similarly enough but have unique kits which make them fun and interesting. Supports....well i prefer janna or alistar. Soraka, taric, sona bore me to death.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide