Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Finally, I'm having a break through with Ahri.

Creator: TinyStar April 12, 2013 7:33am
1 2
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 11:58am | Report

I cast Rake when I'm just about to finish the AA animation for my Q, which cancels the auto-attack, and therefore the entire spell.

You're not the only one. GAH it's so annoying how you can't auto when rake is out.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 12:16pm | Report
Sounds like a someone has been playing too much Ryze: smash forehead on keyboard and roll to the right.

My problem with AAs tend to be more I think I have completed the animation to attack and go to move...cancelling the attack and missing CS /facepalm I have had problems similar to that though with cancelling spells or abilities that occur on next AA before the complete. Funny thing is, as much as I play Renekton, I would have thought I would have screwed up his W more like that. And I will probably screw up my next 20 attempts now :(

Back on the Midnight Ahri topic, I just hate the Dynasty skin and I don't think the Foxfire one is as great as everyone makes it out to be. Plus, it annoys me that her attacks still use blue flames when her tails are all red flames...I can be a little OCD like that. I think if Midnight Ahri didn't have the horns, I would love the skin. Then again, I am just looking at the model on LOLKing, so it may look 100 times worse in game.
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 12:40pm | Report

I'm struggling with sticking with one champ though, especially since it is so hard to consistently get a lane. Gonna try to focus on just a couple of champs for the next week.

I'm not even going to bother try to narrow things down. There are just so many fun champs to play, and that's just in the midlane. The only reason I have any sort of focus in top, ADC and jungle is because I just have 1/2 champs for each one.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 6:42pm | Report
I play like a diff champ everygame...i cant play just 1
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 8:39pm | Report
Ahri is my main right now but I would love to master Draven
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2013 10:22pm | Report