Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Free coaching for Mobafire members (Replay...

Creator: Vynertje March 10, 2015 3:25am
1 2
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 3:25am | Report
The new season has begun and so has the grind to the next tier. If you feel like you're lacking that 'something' that can help you achieve your goals, I can help you out. This week I'll be offering free coaching for everyone who meets my requirements. Interested? Check out the details below!

Right now this is an experiment for this week only but I will open this to signups again later if there's enough interest.

Now, what can I do for you?
  • Most importantly, I can spectate your game and give direct feedback on everything you're doing. It will be something like this (Dutch).
  • I can play a normal game with you where we duo bot lane or jungle/top/mid. We'll go on skype/teamspeak and thoroughly communicate throughout the game about things that happen around the map. Do keep in mind that I have to focus on my own gameplay as well so I cannot watch you all the time.
  • If you have very specific things you need help on, we can have a skype session and discuss it, or play some 1v1's if it is purely mechanical stuff.
  • If you have anything specific you would like me to do, you can of course ask me here as well :)

Requirements:
  • I only offer this coaching for ranked players only. If you're not level 30 yet, get level 30 first and come back to me later!
  • You need to set yourself a specific goal for things you want to learn. These goals can range from very specific things like predicting ganks by analysing enemy lane behaviour to just dominating lane more effectively - anything works.
  • When signing up, you're allowing me to record the session and upload it as I see fit. I may want to stream the sessions and upload small compilations to youtube/reddit if I think the quality is high enough.
  • Some things may require you to have a working mic and teamspeak/skype installed or to be on EUW specifically. This depends on what you want of me.

SIGNUP FORM:

Summoner Name:
Tier/Divison:
Server:
Preferred lane(s):
Learning objective/goal:
Anything specific you'd like me to know/do?

::: Once you've signed up I'll contact you and we'll try to get a date and time! :::
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 3:29am | Report
You know.....
I hear Vapora might be eager for something like this.

His map awareness could use some work ;-)

Wait wtf happened to your comment
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:41am | Report
Summoner Name: The Holy Lord
Tier/Divison: Silver 3
Server: EUW
Preferred lane(s): Top or support.
Learning objective/goal: Getting better at having an impact as a top laner and getting better at winning (not losing) lane as support.
Anything specific you'd like me to know/do?: Some simple tips on how to make sure you don't lose bottom lane and how to have good tp usage.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:50am | Report
Summoner Name: Vapora Dark
Tier/Divison: MASTER 23 LP
Preferred lane(s): Mid, top
Learning objective/goal: Improving my Talon mechanics
Anything specific you'd like me to know/do? Take a look at my Talon gameplay and tell me what I'm doing wrong mechanically and what I need to improve, how I could work towards it
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:04am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Wait wtf happened to your comment

I deleted it because I didn't want to turn an incredibly useful thread into a trainwreck.

Basically MOBAFire.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:09am | Report
Summoner Name: VexRoth
Tier/Divison: Bronze 1
Server: NA
Preferred lane(s): Jungle or Support
Learning objective/goal:

Jungle - Being at the right place at the right time, balancing farming with ganking and supporting the team for objective pushes.

Support - trading, positioning, duo lane target prioritization, when to roam

Right now I seem to be in a position where I win 1-2 ranked game and then lose 5 in a row. I'm looking to improve my play across the board so that I can have a more meaningful impact on games giving my teams a better chance of winning.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:28am | Report
Summoner Name: Vapora Dark
Tier/Divison: MASTER 23 LP
Preferred lane(s): Mid, top
Learning objective/goal: Improving my Talon mechanics
Anything specific you'd like me to know/do? Take a look at my Talon gameplay and tell me what I'm doing wrong mechanically and what I need to improve, how I could work towards it

You're hopeless, won't even bother. /s

Summoner Name: The Holy Lord
Tier/Divison: Silver 3
Preferred lane(s): Top or support.
Learning objective/goal: Getting better at having an impact as a top laner and getting better at winning (not losing) lane as support.
Anything specific you'd like me to know/do?: Some simple tips on how to make sure you don't lose bottom lane and how to have good tp usage.

VexRoth wrote:
Summoner Name: VexRoth
Tier/Divison: Bronze 1
Server: NA
Preferred lane(s): Jungle or Support
Learning objective/goal:

Jungle - Being at the right place at the right time, balancing farming with ganking and supporting the team for objective pushes.

Support - trading, positioning, duo lane target prioritization, when to roam

Right now I seem to be in a position where I win 1-2 ranked game and then lose 5 in a row. I'm looking to improve my play across the board so that I can have a more meaningful impact on games giving my teams a better chance of winning.

PM'ing both of you now
fr0zenion
<Member>
fr0zenion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 4:52am | Report
Summoner Name: fr0zenion

Tier/Divison: (NA Gold III)/(EUW Gold V)

Server:NA+EUW

Preferred lane(s):

MID Lane (Swain)

Top Lane (Vlad)

Learning objective/goal:

Swain:

1) Last hit better, average 150cs per game, very low.

2) trading correctly and more aggressively when I'm stronger. People have a habit of staying out of Swain range once they realized they cant win trades, and will used use ranged wave clear.

3) Dealing with harder match ups, such as Leblanc, major problem of running out of potions at lvl 4 and dying to her pre lvl 6.

Vlad:

1) Surviving the lane and be "Useful", many times I survived the laning phase and does not do enough damage or tank as much as I like to. Afk pushing top is not a solution as my team loses 4v5s at bot or dragon area If I do stay top.

I have lolreplay and have replays available. I have a very "reactive" and "defensive" play style where I react to situations and aggressiveness from my enemy laner. I'm not too particular "proactive" or aggressive my self.

Edit* Forgot to add, I'm not good with skill shots in general or directional based movement abilities, such as dashes or blinks. I mostly play with targets abilities or AOE abilites where skill shot is not a factor (Swain ult, Vlad E, Morde E, etc). My champion pool have the common characteristics of fighter/mages,lack of mobility, and easy to lane skillshots (Mostly).
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2015 5:18pm | Report
fr0zenion wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

I'll hit you up after the weekend and we'll discuss what I can do for you. Kinda busy right now
YaelQuintin
<Member>
YaelQuintin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2015 11:39pm | Report
i need a coaching for mobafire.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide