Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Get CC Details to create account

Creator: Bolraguard May 2, 2021 12:26pm
Bolraguard
<Member>
Bolraguard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2021 12:26pm | Report
Get CC Details for people to create accounts. This will help with people making multiple accounts just for the sake of throwing games or being toxic players.

Many times I have told people I will report them for harassment or something and all they say is 'This is my alt account I don't care, go for it.' If you can't stop them from making new accounts, you cant stop the toxic behavior.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2021 1:01pm | Report
I'm relatively sure this idea will never happen though. There are other ways to combat toxicity.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Bolraguard
<Member>
Bolraguard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2021 4:33pm | Report
I disagree, since I tend to get harassment from other players in many games.
People are overly focused on KDA score and not objectives. To the point where people will harrass you because of a 0/5/9 score. Regardless if you do 1% or 99% of the damage to the enemy and just don't get the last hit.
So I tell them I will report them for harrassment and they say things as mentioned in OP like: 'This is my alt account I don't care, go for it.'
To me, this is encouraging toxic behavior. People dont even try for objectives most of the time it seems.

Many times my team would 'ACE' the other team, I look at timers and they have 25+ seconds on ALL counters and we are under 2nd turret in lane. Everyone except me runs off to do Dragon like its some huge game changer instead of pushing down 2 turrets and possibly an inhibitor. I ask them why they went to dragon instead of pushing lane further and I am told to shut up and quit crying just play. That's normally when they start pointing out my KDA. To me this is the toxic harassment I get in MANY of my games.

Or I am Mid and I go try to help bot by coming behind them, pinging I am on my way I look at my teammates HP and Mana and see they are both at 80%+ and they are under turret. Its now a 3v2 and enemy have a long run to safety. I engage and my team either 1) Doesn't see me and/or ignores that I am there and do not help or 2) They see I am there but ping spam me like I am doing something wrong. Then if I die, they say I am inting and that I will be reported.

Again, this is NOT inting and people need to understand what inting really is before they go all toxic mode on teammates.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide