Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Grounds for in-game Suspensions

Creator: DocSmoothJew June 12, 2011 4:50am
1 2 3 4
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
DocSmoothJew's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 4:50am | Report
I don't get what is with the rules? Second time I've been suspended in half a year or so. First time I pretty much had it coming, but this time is whack. Only time I ever get upset in games these days is when some clown is being a jerk first. Just don't get these rules. Has anyone else gotten suspended that thought it sounded out of line or am I perhaps not remembering some point where I got out of hand?

Also, I still don't get why the suspend for bad language or flaming in general. I was a GM in HoN for a good while and they explicitly tell their GMs not to suspend/ban for that as it's very simple to just /ignore someone and to have the language filter on. I don't get why people do this ****. Pretty sure any time I've gotten really upset I ignore the person. It's just really dumb to have the ignore/language filter features and then ban people for verbal offenses.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 5:14am | Report
Tribunal. Also, if it becomes a repeated offense, action is taken. Who wants to play with a person who *****es and moans in every single game he plays in? I sure as hell don't. That's just like asking me if I like getting stung by bee's. The first time it happens, it's whatever, but when I get stung 7 times a day, it's time for me to get the goddam hose and shoot down that hive. Of course, that'd probably end up with me getting stung to death, but my point still stands.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 5:40am | Report
What Toshabi said. He has an excellent way with words ^_^
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 5:49am | Report
Did you read my post though? I said I don't ***** and moan. I get angry when some dude acts like a ****, I tell him in politer terms that he IS a **** and then I /ignore. How am I a problem player? You also neglect that there's a) a language filter and b) /ignore. You don't like someone you don't have to endure them. It's just ludicrous.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 5:54am | Report
im honestly surprised that ive never been banned lol
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 5:56am | Report
I'm baffled that I've been banned twice and my ******** skews towards the mild compared to some of the stuff I've seen in the tribunal.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 9:17am | Report
It doesn't matter if the rules are right or not, you agreed to them when you created your account and every time there's an update.
If you break them of course you'll get reported and suspended.

Also, if you want to rage do it after the game has ended, in the status screen since that chat doesn't appear in tribunal. I always flame as much as I can in that chat and I've never been suspended or warned.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 9:21am | Report
lmao, Canoas is a sneaky rager ^_^.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 9:23am | Report
Of course! I love nerdraging but I'm not going to get banned cause of it, specially when I can just wait a little longer and I'll have immunity = D
DocSmoothJew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 10:29am | Report
Hahaha Canoas. Gotta love Riot's incompetence! Sooooo, note to self, flame the trolls after the game since apparently banning decent community members getting angry at trolls is the modus operandi.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide