Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Has Riot lost their minds?

Creator: caucheka October 18, 2012 3:31pm
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 7:30am | Report
Aren't they testing the wards? I mean, lets totally make something thats gone untested and never done permanent so that if theres screwups people feel ripped off when we take them out of the game because they don't work. sure. sounds good to me.

simple solution to the problem. DON'T. FREAKIN. BUY. ANYTHING.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 10:36am | Report
1) they are going to get skewed results from their testing because there are countless people who won't buy them because they are temporary.
2) they can refund everyone if they end up removing them, like they refunded dodge runes.
3) the 'i don't want them year-round' argument is ******ed, because of holiday skins.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 11:21am | Report
Buyable stuff that doesn't influence gameplay, while visual customization isn't a bigger part of it?
Who cares?

I see that buying 10k rp over 1 month only to get a Summoner avatar pic is just ******ed as **** and seeing someone with it won't let me think "Gosh, that guy's so cool!!!" but either "Damn, what a numbskull!".

You see one: Laugh at him before thanking him that he spent so much money to entertain you.

And if you're just jelly that you can't spent the money to get this pic too, I can only say that you're one greedy bastard not to care for my entertainment.
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 10:20am | Report
To begin with, most people I interact with on a daily basis say that I don't talk very often, but when I do it is worth listening to. I haven't posted anything on this site in months, mainly because I felt any input I had wouldn't affect the conversation anymore than what others had said in the grand scheme of things. With that said, your thread caught my eye and I felt as though I needed to supply input. So without further ado...

caucheka,

Might I suggest you take a moment to look at one of your own blog posts. Said post can be found here. In it, you proceed to tell people to put on their big kid pants, quit *****ing, and get over the fact that Riot made some changes to the jungle.

I feel as though it would behoove you to read that post with this stuff that your ranting about here in mind.

I'll close by quoting you from the above-linked blog post. "now after reading that, how much is this going to affect the game? if you said 'barely any' then congratulations you aren't ******ed. now gtfo."

Good day sir...
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 10:43am | Report
^^treated
RagingJester
<Member>
RagingJester's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2012 9:43pm | Report
Agreed, I think Riot is trying way too hard to get money now... I mean seriously, 200 RP for like a one-week ward skin. :\
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2012 8:24am | Report
^tbf, the bat ward skin is pretty ugly, i don't see why anyone would get it :3

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2012 5:25am | Report
Let me explain this to you cau:
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2012 5:44am | Report
DEWO wrote:

This gave me cancer.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2012 6:39am | Report
DOnt worry i work in biggest hospital in my country that treates ppl with cancer :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide