Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hate new ranked system

Creator: cooper56 February 1, 2013 6:27pm
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 11:14pm | Report

You're less likely to be paired up with people that don't belong around your ranking.

Step it up and carry some games! :p

Technically it's correct but I don't feel the same.

Maybe one week away from league is already too long that I don't belong to this skill level anymore =[
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 11:42pm | Report
so i finally noticed how many more games we needa play to climb in the ladder.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 12:57am | Report
One more question.

If you got 100 LP, play the 3/5 matches for promotion, failed. What'd happen?

You return to 0 LP or what?
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 1:36am | Report
You are banned for 2 weeks and demoted
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 11:14am | Report
TxTVira wrote:

One more question.

If you got 100 LP, play the 3/5 matches for promotion, failed. What'd happen?

You return to 0 LP or what?

You drop down to about 70-80 LP and then you have to get to 100 and try again.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 8:45pm | Report
^ Thanks for the tip.

Just got a mid with 0/9/0 and top with 1/8/0 in gold III

Yes new ranked is ****ty as hell.
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 9:06pm | Report
The new ranked is perfectly fine , the people who keep complaining need to step it up and carry. It basically the old system, except this system has a more accurate "elo" because its actually decently hard to get into higher leagues/divisons.

Smart move riot .
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:15pm | Report
Aseafy wrote:

The new ranked is perfectly fine , the people who keep complaining need to step it up and carry. It basically the old system, except this system has a more accurate "elo" because its actually decently hard to get into higher leagues/divisons.

Smart move riot .

You cant carry when the match making system puts you in last pick even if you're much higher in terms of league, ending up as support you can only carry the adc in lane.As I said in my last comment, 0/9/0 mid 0/8/1 top if you want proof i can find it.

Had 2 more games, another one as support, got advantage, people threw, lost.

This game as top. Doing fine got first blood from rumble before kennen come and gave rumble a kill. I got rumble low, he tried to recall at the back. Farming,lee goes way back to chase rumble, i tried saving him, shaco came gave rumble doubles. Then they fail down there I can't do anything it's not even after laning phase. Got demoted because teammates feed too hard can't possibly carry. You tell me this match making is good? IT IS A JOKE.

(EDIT)

Got the mid, don't even bother to find the top.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:24pm | Report
TxTVira wrote:

You cant carry when the match making system puts you in last pick even if you're much higher in terms of league, ending up as support you can only carry the adc in lane.As I said in my last comment, 0/9/0 mid 0/8/1 top if you want proof i can find it.

EVEN IF YOU DID GET WHAT YOU WANT, i don't see more EVEN matches that riot promised.
Most of the time it's one-sided. One team has a obvious advantage after 10 minutes or so because the skill between the two teams differ A LOT.

Had 2 more games, another one as support, got advantage, people threw, lost.

This game as top. Doing fine got first blood from rumble before kennen come and gave rumble a kill. I got rumble low, he tried to recall at the back. Farming,lee goes way back to chase rumble, i tried saving him, shaco came gave rumble doubles. Then they fail down there I can't do anything it's not even after laning phase. Got demoted because teammates feed too hard can't possibly carry. You tell me this match making is good? IT IS A JOKE.

(EDIT)

Got the mid, don't even bother to find the top.
Aseafy
<Member>
Aseafy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:43pm | Report
then you do not know how to carry a low Elo game zzz
I've been at 800 Elo on my smurf before, where all three lanes lost, and I still carried.

winning your lane isn't enough, and if you have the mentality of only winning your lane, you will lose because of feeders.
why play champions like zyra mid when you can play twisted fate, evelynn, patheon, or Lux?

most of my games so far have been behind until the laning phase ends btw, NOT one sided.

every person has to go through what your going through, but a lot of people aren't complaining because they simply carry themselves out of "Elo hell".
In-depth guide to the Twisted Treeline - Whether you want to play competitively or for fun (:
Find the fun of ranked 3's by clicking here!

Thank you to The Nameless Bard for my signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide