Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hate new ranked system

Creator: cooper56 February 1, 2013 6:27pm
1 2 3 4 5
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 10:44pm | Report
^ How is that any worse than the old system?

People always gonna play bad.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:04pm | Report
Aseafy wrote:

then you do not know how to carry a low Elo game zzz
I've been at 800 Elo on my smurf before, where all three lanes lost, and I still carried.

winning your lane isn't enough, and if you have the mentality of only winning your lane, you will lose because of feeders.
why play champions like zyra mid when you can play twisted fate, evelynn, patheon, or Lux?

most of my games so far have been behind until the laning phase ends btw, NOT one sided.

every person has to go through what your going through, but a lot of people aren't complaining because they simply carry themselves out of "Elo hell".

First, i had to zyra support since this kha snatches mid. MMR makes it possible for lower tier players get 1st pick.

Second, this is not really low elo. I begin at 1600 this should be at least 1400-1500 in terms of elo.

Third, teach me how to carry when their mid/adc/top is 10/0/0. The skill level gap between people in a ranked nowadays is so huge it's not funny. Is it different in bronze, complete silver, plat or diamond matches? I don't know. But it's ridiculous for always encoutering some people to have 0/10/0 in multiple matches at this ranking imo =[
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 1:28am | Report
can you get demoted?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 3:25am | Report
As far as I know, if you lose enough games when you have 0 points, you're demoted.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 4:37am | Report
TxTVira wrote:

First, i had to zyra support since this kha snatches mid. MMR makes it possible for lower tier players get 1st pick.

Second, this is not really low elo. I begin at 1600 this should be at least 1400-1500 in terms of elo.

Third, teach me how to carry when their mid/adc/top is 10/0/0. The skill level gap between people in a ranked nowadays is so huge it's not funny. Is it different in bronze, complete silver, plat or diamond matches? I don't know. But it's ridiculous for always encoutering some people to have 0/10/0 in multiple matches at this ranking imo =[

how to carry against 10/0's? you go 10/0 yourself and kill their 10/0's. Then you use your superior knowledge and find a good place to find and get the perfect engage on right there.

If you can't do those things, you aren't better than your opponents so you don't deserve being higher.

l2carry.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
tribness
<Member>
tribness's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 5:28am | Report
just gotta love this internet gamming community, every time something bad happens they came and blame someone, atm they are blaming riot for changing the elo system, wich by the way the old one was terrible.
This elo system is by far better then the previous. now u play to rank up on a small amount of players and not rank on a 200000 players list..

About the feeders ? realy ? since i remember playing LOL i always had feeders on my team or on the enemy team, feeders will be feeders, and the games goes on! nothing changed about that, so stop complaining, man up and carry the games, or uninstall hahah
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 7:00am | Report
At first I really liked this system, won 3 games in a row and went up +20 LP each time, then I lost one and lost 20 LP. Made sense, until I played a game last night where my mid and I were doing amazingly, yet Taric was being ******ed and feeding the enemy team. I lost 40 LP in one match, which is just stupid. If my team can hold out for 40+ minutes against a team with 2 people who are 10/4/6, and only 2 people on our team who are positive, then we should lose less LP, not more. I'm not saying the system is bad, since it is new and unrefined, but Riot really needs to fix this ****.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2013 8:42am | Report
Well kinda *****y to play a best of 3 after getting to 100 points...its been 3 times that i get to 100 and just need 1 match to get a tier up then DANG i get something like a ****ing noob heimederdinger mid who totally fails against a lux with teleport or a leblanc/xin that get caught all day long even after i ping them like crazy to retreat or how about the best caitlyn NA who gives 1st blood to the enemy graves and be 66 CS when enemy graves has 137? <3
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)
]
Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2013 11:14am | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Its even harder to climb and get higher ranking. I win 3 games in row and i lost one game you would think you would get higher you won more than you lost but now im not joking one lose can bring you all way back to 0 points wtf.

In my experience in Silver III, whenever I win games I'll get somewhere around 16-22LP for it, when I lost a game, I'd lose around 10-15LP. I'm not sure if it's different in other ranks, but the old ELO had me gaining 11-16 ELO per win and losing 20 ELO per loss. So I'll take this new ranking system in a ******** heartbeat.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide