Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Haunting Guise

Creator: FalseoGod September 22, 2012 9:18pm
46 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 6:49pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

Only problem.

<- Picks Raka mid

Team starts yelling at you

Every time.

That's your first mistake, you're listening to your team's opinions of what champion you play in which role.
Tri lane for life.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:19pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:
This was leaked somewhere, but no one was sure if Riot was going to go through with it.

It was going to be named Dreadful Visage, Haunting Guise + Blasting Wand, and a unique passive that reduces MR each time you hit someone with a spell.

Leaked? Those were like very obviously fake. o_0 Surely the fact that the "leaked" logs began with RiotNasus saying, "Hey ladies I trust you" should've set off like 50 flags which indicated it was fake.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
crossfire
<Member>
crossfire's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 7:42pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

That's your first mistake, you're listening to your team's opinions of what champion you play in which role.

I find that if I chose something even remotely contraversal someone's going to spend more time groping about then actually playing. You also get blamed for everything even if you had no connection to it.
+Rep for a cookie.

Truer words have never been said.

Don't Click This | Click This
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2012 9:19pm | Report
crossfire wrote:
I find that if I chose something even remotely contraversal someone's going to spend more time groping about then actually playing. You also get blamed for everything even if you had no connection to it.

Ignore the haters, acquire elo.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 4:42am | Report
Happened to me yesterday, went Shyvana top lane against a Jax, lane was a farm fest, bot and mid fed their jungler and carries ( all of them were legendary), first team fight happens, I take down the carry somehow, we are aced, and then, eve mid lane goes " Have you ever played Shyvana before?"

I was like : Oo
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 10:08am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

Those percentages are off. it is flat 20 Mpen. So it "removes" 20 of the enemy mres. They start with 30. If they have 30 then they suddenly have 10. Have you runed for mpen? Then they have 1.5 if only marks. 1.5 mres increases life with about the same...

The Numbers are not off, cuz i said effective health, so in theory u could take 120%(120 Magic pen) effective health of the Enemie, and if he has 250% effective health, he still has 130% effective health, but cant go below 100%.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide