Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Hecarim or Karma

Creator: DillButt64 August 20, 2012 9:50pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

16 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 10:01pm | Report
ive tried ali and sona and soraka and janna and i cant play any of them right D: like worst support ever with those two when i use them and i like karmas W and the thing with her mantra makes it seem like she has 3 ults every 30 or so seconds

but i am amazing with hecarim

also karma needs to be free more D: shes only been free once during season two
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 10:16pm | Report
also you dont really need to spend that much on CDR just get the CDR boots and a frozen heart and you should be at 35% CDR and 40% is the cap then you can work on other items for her
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 10:35pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

pronlem with her is that tho she has great farming lategame she lacks burst.

Ummmm.... What? Her burst is HUGE. Ive personally witnessed my friend play mid karma, low health, hiding in a bush, take down a tank Olaf from full health in literally three seconds as he was coming into the bush. Inner Flame is NASTY if you have a Rabadon's Deathcap and Void Staff.

Mid karma is a great counter to champs like Fizz and Kassadin who need to get up close and personal to deal the majority of their damage. Other champs you will roflstomp anyway if you can manage to breach her incredible skillcap, because they NEVER SEE HER and have ZERO clue how to counter her or fight her AT ALL. As a support, she is either a dried turd or lady Jesus come back to earth. Again... dat skillcap. I cant stress enough how huge it is. Her burst in teamfights (which also gives her whole team survivability at THE SAME TIME) is highly notable, and her utility is just insane. She can either speed up your entire team, or slow down the entire enemy team. Heals and a nuke in the same button click, shield and nuke in the same button click... Jesus. But DAT SKILLCAP. A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.

Hecarim is generally a jungle champ, and is ok top, but gets countered by range, or even kinda range like Undertow. As a jungler his ganks pre-6 are almost bad enough to ignore. After 6, really only super effective if he can get between you and your turret, since he has a special kind of fear that pushes you away from him, instead of making you wander aimlessly like Jack In The Box makes you do. Needs to build bruiser, and thats pretty much what youre left with. His combination of Spirit of Dread and Rampage means he has to be right in the middle of everything to be useful in a teamfight, so trying to build him glass cannon will get you shut down faster than a code red nuclear reactor. Not a bad champ, i do think he is under used, but not by too much. Other bruisers like Maokai offer amazing ganks way earlier, and add more utility to teamfights other than meat shield.

So, i suppose what im trying to say is, if you are willing to put in the time and effort to mastering Karma, she will be your ace in the hole you can pull out and just **** all over people if you REALLY need that IP or ELO. If you want another top/jungler to add to your arsenal and use a champ that people dont see too often that doesnt take a whole hell of alot of practice to get used to, go ahead and get Hecarim.

Hope this helped XD
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 11:10pm | Report
actually one of the better posts ive seen =o and i normally top lane with hecarim and the way i play with him i normally get tons of kills but i really dont know if i want to get karma without trying her but ive seen her in a match and she did indeed "ROLFstomp" us hard i can probably wait another week cuz i havnt been playing as much so i wont have enough IP for hecarim and if shes free next week (which i hoped she was free this week) then ill practice with her and might buy her if im good with her
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 11:13pm | Report
i want to +rep you but yer rep number of 69 is making me not want to........;D
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards