Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Highest Burst in League?

Creator: Kadius November 17, 2014 7:07pm
Bursty Champions that you can poll for, because why not?
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 11:46am | Report
Probably Annie or Veigar, maybe AP Tristana

Honorable mentions: LeBlanc, AP Malphite, Fizz
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 1:36am | Report
Tbh I think We've done the impossibru.... made a list! :O AMAZING.
Here it is...
    Highest AD Burst:
Talon Auditore
Highest AP Burst: Veigar the midget of doom
Cutest Burst: Fizz
Highest 'Surprise mutha****a' burst: Rengar RAWRRRR!!!
Flashiest Burst: Zed the Shady Character...
Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 1:59am | Report
On a somewhat related, topic, Zed's method of burst is very good for game health. When he jumps on you, there are many methods in which you are able to use to take action against the burst. The only way ridiculous burst can be healthy is if there is sufficient counter play to it. It's the main reason Talon lost his silence, to allow for counter play.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 9:12am | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Probably Annie or Veigar, maybe AP Tristana

Honorable mentions: LeBlanc, AP Malphite, Fizz

AP Malph's a boss. Ult, Q, E, W, auto auto auto.

It feels iffy right up until 6, in which case every minute and a half is a guaranteed kill.
Eyy
crashstash5
<Member>
crashstash5's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2014 8:12am | Report
Veigar has a technically unlimited amount of burst and you can easily break the 1k AP barrier as him which basically means you 1 shot squishys with your ult. 1 ability 1 kill every time.

Also veigar has the highest amount of AP scaling for a burst with 60% on his Q 100% on his W and either 120% or 150% on his ult. Dont mess with a veigar that has high AP.
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2014 11:28pm | Report
Mk so here are our WINRARs (see what I did there? like winrar? The file thingy? ah forget it...)
AD- Talon has the best burst easily. An AA reset + a damage amp and he also has a reliable wave clear.
AP- Fizz is able to use 4 skills and kill a tank with no problem late game. What a great little fish.
AP gaining- Veigar has infinite damage so lel
AD gaining- NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THIS BUT Nasus!!! I mean, he's veigar but AD. so lel I guess he can be there with Veigar. His gain onlt effects one skill though and not all of them like the little purple midget of doom.

So if you have sonmething else to add to tell me.
Also thanks to all that contributed to this thread, it was like my second thread or something and got over 1000 views which is pretty great. Thanks a bunch guys :D be sure to add your favourite bursty champ below!

Made by yours truly c:
RazeMage
<Member>
RazeMage's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2014 11:52pm | Report
I think Lux can get an honorable mention. She has a pretty equal base+bonus AP damage with Fizz and she could do it from a RANGE!!!
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2014 12:16am | Report
RazeMage wrote:
I think Lux can get an honorable mention. She has a pretty equal base+bonus AP damage with Fizz and she could do it from a RANGE!!!

This is true, also you dont have a Rep and everyone deserves at least one rep so enjoy lol.

Made by yours truly c:
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2014 12:16am | Report
Kadius wrote:
Mk so here are our WINRARs (see what I did there? like winrar? The file thingy? ah forget it...)
AD- Talon has the best burst easily. An AA reset + a damage amp and he also has a reliable wave clear.
AP- Fizz is able to use 4 skills and kill a tank with no problem late game. What a great little fish.
AP gaining- Veigar has infinite damage so lel
AD gaining- NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THIS BUT Nasus!!! I mean, he's veigar but AD. so lel I guess he can be there with Veigar. His gain onlt effects one skill though and not all of them like the little purple midget of doom.

So if you have sonmething else to add to tell me.
Also thanks to all that contributed to this thread, it was like my second thread or something and got over 1000 views which is pretty great. Thanks a bunch guys :D be sure to add your favourite bursty champ below!
AD Nasus isn't bursty tho, he is still a sustained damage dealer for the same reason ADC's are sustained damage dealers. Being bursty basically means you are reliably capable of 100-0 someone in less than a few seconds. AD Nasus is required to do multiple Q's on an enemy in order to kill them just like an ADC is required to do multiple auto attacks in order to 100-0 people.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Kadius
<Member>
Kadius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2014 12:30am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
AD Nasus isn't bursty tho, he is still a sustained damage dealer for the same reason ADC's are sustained damage dealers. Being bursty basically means you are reliably capable of 100-0 someone in less than a few seconds. AD Nasus is required to do multiple Q's on an enemy in order to kill them just like an ADC is required to do multiple auto attacks in order to 100-0 people.

If the game goes on for like an hour (it's happened to me before) and you just ahrd farm as Nasus.... you do not need multiple q's... Siphoning Strike becomes a one hitter after a while

Made by yours truly c:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide