Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I can't win any match with any ADC marksmen in...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 4, 2015 9:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 12:49am | Report
It sounds like you hit level 30 by playing nothing but bot games and ARAM. My personal recommendation is to make a smurf, you don't play SR at the level of experience everyone else does at level 30. Because you have missed a lot of the basics.

And it's not like you’re a diamond smurf playing low level players just to torment them. You just need to learn some basics and learning them might be easier if you were playing with people level 10-20, once you get comfortable there go back to you main account so you can start learning some more advance tricks.

Think about it some of the things you missed your first time leveling up you can only learn by playing SR, not ARAM and not Bots, so don't feel bad about it.

I personally got to level 25 by playing almost nothing but bot games and dominion and that was way before ARAM came out. So I missed out on learning a ton of the basic's, Warding, Pushing, CS, landing skill shots, Stutter Stepping, Attack Move, Positioning, DODGING!!!, calling/pinging MIA, I missed out on EVERYTHING! Especially looking at the mini-map so my Map awareness was nonexistent since you have no reason to ever look at it during a bot game or ARAM. So I made a smurf account and I played a few dozen games and boom! The last 5 levels I needed for 30 went by quickly because I felt more comfortable with my play-style.

And playing with people who have hundreds of more wins than you do is never fun, since they will expect you to play at their level, which I'm not trying to sound rude but you clearly not playing at their level.
However since you are here and trying to learn and better yourself, you are on your way to getting better then they will ever be, but only if you practice.

As far as your runes, grind out some ARAM games because that sounds like what you have more fun with it, and then make those pages shine.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 12:53am | Report
I got to level 30 playing basically nothing but SR normals. I still sucked when I hit level 30, but since I mostly played with level 30s it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been.

As stated, you're going to have to either start over entirely and do it all over again (playing normals once you're allowed) or just play where you are and learn the hard way.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 1:49am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

The uptime of the shield won't do if you are mercilessly being grabbed the whole time. Also Sivir's other problems are limited range, team reliant ultimate and somewhat poor scaling (-ultimate of course) to the late game.

I am not saying you are wrong but the cooldown on the Rocket Grab is 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 while on the Spell Shield 22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 10. Obviously 'E' is not what u max on Sivir but you will still have only a few seconds of disadvantage.

Of course your chances are much higher if you can kite him.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 3:32am | Report
you can just go into a singleplayer game and practice csing while trying to be constantly "dancing" horizontally and vertically. basically try to always move and move a lot. this will add unpredictability to your movements and you'll become much harder to land skillshots on
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 3:53am | Report
Blian wrote:

I am not saying you are wrong but the cooldown on the Rocket Grab is 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 while on the Spell Shield 22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 10. Obviously 'E' is not what u max on Sivir but you will still have only a few seconds of disadvantage.

Of course your chances are much higher if you can kite him.

But here you have to compare the abilities. Let's say they have Blitzcrank + Graves bot.

You have only one spellshield in the whole rotation.

If you block Buckshot, it might save you from dying. You can still dodge pull.

If you block Rocket Grab, it might save you from dying. Collateral Damage might end up killing you though if their Graves decides to Buckshot + AA + Collateral Damage

If you block Power Fist, if might save you from dying but the same as above still applies.

If you block Static Field, you'll take no damage and are not silenced in order to Flash away. Scenarios change but the point is that they usually have around 4 or 5 abilities you can block.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 4:03am | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Spoiler: Click to view

You're correct in saying you cannot have spellshield up to block the hook 24/7, but you have to play around your own and enemies' cooldowns. Just be a little bit more defensive when you have stuff on CD, just like you can play more aggressively when they have cooldowns.
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 5:15am | Report
I don't think the OP is ready for detailed champion skill discussions. I really think the problem is basic game mechanics.

I'm low elo and after playing Thresh some I am amazed at how people don't know how to use the minions as a shield against the hook.

Does the OP know to keep minions between himself and the hook as much as possible?

I think the biggest problem is that you don't understand the game mechanics yet. The good news is that this is easy to fix. YouTube has some great stuff.

You said that you main Jinx search for some "how to Jinx season 5" and watch a bunch of them.

With Jinx mobility a low level hook should be really hard to hit.

I'm really trying to say this as nicely as possible, you really need to invest time in learning the game. I feel like you keep coming here and posting about how the game is rigged against you but the truth of the matter is you have not learned how to play yet.

and the other note... how many Blitzcrank are you running into? I see about 1 in 10 games.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 5:38am | Report
lanilwow wrote:
and the other note... how many Blitzcrank are you running into? I see about 1 in 10 games.

Exactly.

Basically MOBAFire.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 6:02am | Report
lanilwow wrote:
I don't think the OP is ready for detailed champion skill discussions. I really think the problem is basic game mechanics.

I'm low elo and after playing Thresh some I am amazed at how people don't know how to use the minions as a shield against the hook.

Does the OP know to keep minions between himself and the hook as much as possible?

I think the biggest problem is that you don't understand the game mechanics yet. The good news is that this is easy to fix. YouTube has some great stuff.

100% correct, but the best thing to fix this is just to play, play and play till you get it right.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 8:34am | Report
Just tooo many Blitzcrank] Thresh Hecarim. Nautlius has the hardest pull/gabr skillshot because it's slow & shorter range. As Jinx I'm multitasking trying to 1 hit minions to improve my cs & I am staying behind my minions, if i didn't know that I would have problenms with Lux & Morgana dodging their skillshots. My positioning for jinx while 1 hit minions is zigzag the form of the Octagon.

Lets say Blitzcrank is hiding in the bush bot lane. I'm Jinx 1 hiting minions while north of me is already warded. I'm secure if I know minions are in the middle between me & the bush @ bot lane. If there's no friendly minions i'm a lot easier to pick off by Blitzcrank if not warded up there I get ganked especially against jg Master Yi he's too quick with his U already active, but he's not the problem I was warding & I walk right into a team fight in my last match. Some people are so dumb when they send 4 vs 1 & than my teammates finish them off. You don't have to send out 4 guys to kill me while I'm csing a lane that pushes into a enemy turret. I was I like awesom-- "I'm dead" because I already knew they were coming.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide