Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I can't win any match with any ADC marksmen in...

Creator: Sirnikolai April 4, 2015 9:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 5:15pm | Report
So i took a look at your match history because you left your summoner name on your profile.
To be honest your Jinx needs a little bit more playtime which isnt really that suprising considering you have 22 SR wins total. You build is reasonable, you have a random pink ward in your inventory, but 5-13-12 over two games is nothing to write home about.

The only important thing i noticed is that even though you have 22 normal games on SR total you are playing your provisional matches, which is bad. I mean even though your teams have all been utter ****, which happens a lot in provisional matches, you still don't have enough expertise on a champion to start ranked, and you probably dont have enough expertise on Summoners Rift to win in general. So just take a break from ranked for the time being, play some more teambuilder on SR, and get used to the map more.

Basically MOBAFire.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 6:57pm | Report
My Ping is roughly 61-81 any match. I never had any match over 81 Ping. My mouse is fine my keyboard has delays meaning (I have to sometimes hit the button twice it's annoying.

Sorry for the bunch up of scenarios it was just another example of the mistakes i know I make. Too much warding leads to death simple.

The 3 provisional matches I know i did were just trying out Rank & getting the champions recorded win or lose I didn't really care i played to have fun in it. If I was trying I'm going into rank with fully fledged rune pages. I've been playing TB my last couple of matches or ARAM, but no luck with marksman.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 6:59pm | Report
You can predict when and from where a Blitz will grab you, then react accordingly.

Look at where he is facing, then look at where you're running. When you're about to pass his line of sight, don't.
I don't play LoL anymore.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 7:04pm | Report
Warding in the wrong places or at the wrong times with no back-up isn't safe. That's not the same thing as just warding too much. Unless you're being entirely wasteful, it's probably not too much.

On that note, each individual player can only have three Stealth Wards and one Vision Ward on the map at any one time, in case you weren't aware. This doesn't mean you can't change the placement before they run out/are destroyed, but don't just spam wards at random.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 7:09pm | Report
My warding placement is perfect just @ the wrong times. My team killed Master Yi 3x because i reveal Master Yi yet he killed me only 3 times because of his U & I had no turrets support during those deaths.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 8:48pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
My warding placement is perfect just @ the wrong times. My team killed Master Yi 3x because i reveal Master Yi yet he killed me only 3 times because of his U & I had no turrets support during those deaths.

No offense to you, but I don't think you have the game knowledge to say, "my warding placement is perfect"
True love is found only in yourself.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2015 10:43pm | Report
Do you want to see an updated Summoners Rift Map on where I place my wards just so I can prove to YOU I have game knowledge.

Ok Here it is.

1 Team
(Red) Trinket Placement.
(Ruby) Stealth/Vision Wards.

2 Team
(Tutts Blue) Trinket Placement
(Dark Blue) Stealth/Vision Wards.

For Both Teams playing against Shaco Zed & Twitch /maybe others/ (Orange) Stealth/Vision Wards. Baron & Dragon wards are pretty straight forward no need to point them out.
UnstoppableBacon
<Member>
UnstoppableBacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 4:28am | Report
So I read this thread and what I see is a player who doesn't want to believe that they are as bad as they are.

You need practice. I would know as I'm complete trash myself. If you have the time to practice do so. And listen to these guys as they are saving you time by letting you know what works and what doesn't.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 4:32am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

It's kinda funny because you just put a ward at every brush and tell people you know how to ward, yet you're still missing out on the most important wards. Also, you don't even know WHEN to ward WHERE - as you can only place one pink and three greens at the same time.

Have a look at this thread and the specific comment linked, this should give you a good idea of the basics behind warding.

So I read this thread and what I see is a player who doesn't want to believe that they are as bad as they are.

You need practice. I would know as I'm complete trash myself. If you have the time to practice do so. And listen to these guys as they are saving you time by letting you know what works and what doesn't.

Couldn't have said it better myself, +rep
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2015 6:19am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

It's kinda funny because you just put a ward at every brush and tell people you know how to ward, yet you're still missing out on the most important wards. Also, you don't even know WHEN to ward WHERE - as you can only place one pink and three greens at the same time.

This placement is a complete TEAM effort not just my wards. If you place too many wards the other ones planted will disappear. If you didn't follow the color code you need more "help" on warding than myself.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide