Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I don't get it.

Creator: Lugignaf March 26, 2011 9:04pm
34 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:01am | Report

start about 3 and a half minutes in

/thread

That wasn't a very good Morde though, at least not from what I saw in that video. If you're Morde, you have to commit, either to fighting or running. Can't really change your mind so often. He should have just stayed back to begin with and called for help from his team.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:04am | Report
it doesnt matter if he's good or bad

you'll lose against any ranged person in lane because they can harass you down easily

you push too hard? jungler ganks
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:06am | Report
Jet wrote:

you'll lose against any ranged person in lane because they can harass you down easily

/agree

If he pushed into nidalee's minions, he'd eventually push so far out that he's at the enemy turret. If he tried to hid behind his minions and get shield, he's still be pushing but be even more susceptible to harass. If he stays back he gets no shield and still gets owned by harass.

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 10:08am | Report
Jet wrote:

I guess. I've had success with him in duo lanes, but perhaps the opponents were just bad. In duo lanes (I usually duo with Lux or Taric) I've been doing fine recently, as long as my teammate actually knows what they're doing.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide