Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I don't get it.

Creator: Lugignaf March 26, 2011 9:04pm
34 posts - page 2 of 4
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 11:35pm | Report
Although Mordekaiser's early game is a bit difficult now, he's quite easy to play because...
  1. He's a melee, so he MUST build tanky
  2. He has sustained damage.
  3. His damage output goes through the roof if he gets a ghost.
  • Those three points make him a tanky DPS type carry.

Mordekaiser's comfort zone in in the middle of enemy creep waves, once he's past level6, and his Iron Man passive has leveled up.
With a quick + combo, he can instantly fill up AND sustain his shield and bash at the enemy recklessly if they choose to stay.

Because of this, people often can't fight against him, so he can just keep trollololol'ing in the lane.

Late game, his tanky items let him rush in behind the tank (he is NOT a tank) without fear and deal sustained damage while his skills all re-fill his shield.
And if he gets his ghost, he'll carry the team straight to victory.

However, a Mordekaiser is very easy to fail at.

Play him like a tank early or mid game, and you will fail.
Early game, he is all about the farm; mid-game he only has some tanky items, so don't expect to troll the enemy. He has no disable or snare, so don't initiate with him.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 12:54am | Report
i've been playing morde since wednesday and i say he is extremely powerful early game. i've tried a few games as ap morde (which people suggested) and i played a few games where i rushed warmogs/fon/funfire.

surprisingly my best scores were with the warmogs first (or second after boots).

as for starting items i prefer a regrowth pendant (mostly because that goes into the warmogs) and a health potion.

he is an incredibly great farmer and i've had a full warmogs by 20 minutes.

(i also like to grab a warmogs on amumu but after boots i grab belt/negatron/chain/scalemail(whatever the 50ish armor one is.)/upgrade to warmogs)
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Dakirokor
<Member>
Dakirokor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 1:18am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

You get a Doran's Shield and EEEEEEEEEEEEE the entire game and you win. Last hitting? What the **** is that? I just accidentally harass you all game and somehow get kills. He's easy as **** to play, does ridiculous nuke damage while still building tanky. I don't see how he's anything BUT easy.

This all you need to do it throw your ulti and ignite on one person to get a ghost. After that just hit as many minions/champions with your skills as possible to get you shield up.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 2:56am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

You get a Doran's Shield and EEEEEEEEEEEEE the entire game and you win. Last hitting? What the **** is that? I just accidentally harass you all game and somehow get kills. He's easy as **** to play, does ridiculous nuke damage while still building tanky. I don't see how he's anything BUT easy.

+1 ^_^
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 3:24am | Report
VoiD wrote:

I use him all the time for solo mid games... I just beat a annie under 10 min in solo. Got dorans shield, boots, and the book ap thingy. Check my match history if you don't believe me.

How exactly DO you check match history? O_o

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 3:33am | Report
I play morde like a noob.. stacking hextech's all day...err'day :D
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:43am | Report
morde is really easy to beat early game

any ranged champion WILL beat him in lane

the fact he has to push lane or be harassed means that he is extremely open to jungle ganks too
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 8:08am | Report
Yeap, but you're screwed when you've got a ****py jungler >.>
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 8:44am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

No I'm saying 90% of Morde's I see rush FoN or Warmog's which is just dumb.

How is rushing a FoN a bad idea?
I'm getting annoyed about this actually because for ages people thought Mordekaiser sucked but I realised he was stupidly tough
Then he was nerfed quite heavily (believe it or not)

But since people talk about how easy a champion he is people complain about everything to do with him
For example, saying that almost every item people recommend you use on him about from a Doran's Sheild is a stupid idea
What would you start with?

Oh and recently I've been seeing a LOT of bad Mordekaisers
Problem I've been having with Morde recently is that people don't run in fear of me so I actually die occasionally when I do 3v1s :/
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 8:46am | Report
force of nature first is a bad item

it's not a bad item though

dorans->boots->randuins->force->sunfire

i build dorans->boots->wota->heart of gold->sorc->megatron->randuins->force->abyssal

cus i troll
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide