Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I don't get it.

Creator: Lugignaf March 26, 2011 9:04pm
34 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:04pm | Report
How the heck is Mordekaiser so "herp-derp" easy to play? I played 2 Co-op VS AI games and sucked hardcore...
Is something wrong with me?
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:06pm | Report
You get a Doran's Shield and EEEEEEEEEEEEE the entire game and you win. Last hitting? What the **** is that? I just accidentally harass you all game and somehow get kills. He's easy as **** to play, does ridiculous nuke damage while still building tanky. I don't see how he's anything BUT easy.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:07pm | Report
Because all he needs to do is harass constantly with his E to keep his shield up and basically out-lane almost any other semi-competent player. He can do quite a bit of DoT with his Ignite and his ultimate, making it very easy to pick up kills against people who don't know what they're doing, and he has quite a bit of bulk and damage in team fights.

Overall, a good Mordekaiser has an advantage over another good player, but a high-ELO Mordekaiser will have a difficult time beating a high-ELO other player. He can be countered easily, but not many people know how to deal with him.
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:28pm | Report
I use him all the time for solo mid games... I just beat a annie under 10 min in solo. Got dorans shield, boots, and the book ap thingy. Check my match history if you don't believe me.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:42pm | Report
I would but, I don't know your IG name...

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 9:57pm | Report
easy against mord. mord's skills take health, so the more he spams it the more he kills himself. plus the nerfs on shield hes weak. wait till his shields start to decay, skills on cooldown, time to punish like mad. then back out, rinse and repeat.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 10:34pm | Report
To beat Mordes just rely on them rushing FoN. GG.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 11:04pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

To beat Mordes just rely on them rushing FoN. GG.

I disagree with this as a Morde main as I play a mean counter utility Morde. Almost every game is different. Build based on what you need and don't follow a build. If you need a FoN to reduce incoming magic damage early on, get it!, If you're slow as hell and can't nab that last hit, get them boots, getting harassed in mid or top lane by an AD ranged or melee? Grab some armor.

I wouldn't say Morde is easy for EVERYONE, I feel like you need a certain mindset to play him. I play a bit differently than most Morde players afterall, harassment isn't just about E, gotta love that awkward W harassment that keeps enemies from last hitting if they are melee.

easy against mord. mord's skills take health, so the more he spams it the more he kills himself. plus the nerfs on shield hes weak. wait till his shields start to decay, skills on cooldown, time to punish like mad. then back out, rinse and repeat.

v1.0.0.109 - Shield decay reduced to 3% from 5%
v1.0.0.110 - Shield generation increased to 25/27.5/30% from 20/25/30%

They actually buffed his decay back to the way it was and slightly buffed its generation, and have recently increased his ratio's on his abilities and finally fixed his per level stat gain bug.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 11:06pm | Report
No I'm saying 90% of Morde's I see rush FoN or Warmog's which is just dumb.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2011 11:10pm | Report
Adonikam wrote:

No I'm saying 90% of Morde's I see rush FoN or Warmog's which is just dumb.

I understand that, sometimes I am one of them, it is an early game situational item for me, it is not "dumb" as you say when bought for that reason. However I do agree about the rushing of Warmog's being quite silly, and also rushing either of these EVERY game is also silly.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide