You ran out of money to bribe everyone in Tribunal?

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-Zoki wrote:
You ran out of money to bribe everyone in Tribunal?
Tosh doesn't run out of money. Money runs out of Tosh.
What did they say?
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Veteran>
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.