Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

I got my first warning from Riot today.....

Creator: Toshabi December 3, 2011 5:28am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 2:55pm | Report
Searz wrote:

I can't quite see the connection between CSI and politics O.o

Well ya see, it has to deal with Earth's rotation and the position of the Sun during the Equinox. It's all very deep and convoluted. But the gist of it is.....I really don't know, you make a good point. CSI: Miami and Politics really doesn't seem to mesh together :/ DAMN IT.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 2:58pm | Report
^ My favorite part was where he talked about other people having giant egos and thinking they were special.

Oh, the rich, rich irony. =P
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 3:14pm | Report
Oh jun, do you take offence when i say that i clop to your posts?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 4:10pm | Report
Is clopping the same as fapping but for pony fans?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 4:33pm | Report
^ Essentially :D

I lol'd at Jun's post too.

I believe the only thing he said that was correct in that post was that things take months to do that CSI does in 1 min.

Well done Jun! :D

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 4:40pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@TheJohn:

Reports are always useful, some people just don't understand politics.

So many people nowadays watch CSI: Miami and other drama shows. They don't realize that those fade-outs between DNA tests, stake outs, and court dates can actually take weeks, even monthes.

So when they jump online - They expect results appearing before them in a blink of an eye.
They "know" it's not how it works, but all that time in front of the tele is making them less eager to acknowledge reality.

We, in North America, live in a narcissistic age.

Where normal people are brought up into expecting things handed to them on a silver platter.

Where people will get the feeling they're "special" just because someone noticed they did something good, or didn't notice they did something bad. Which is actually just "normal" stuff - It's normal for stuff to get missed, it's normal to achieve when you work hard (Shocking, I know)

But they make it more amazing in their heads. Magnificently gargantuan egos those be. ^^

lol, so at least 1 million people reported toshabi

idk, I dont live in the us

who cares about small things? people can only look to the big achievements

My ego looks like a person, and gives me some nice tips
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 4:56pm | Report

Is clopping the same as fapping but for pony fans?

Got to be the best I've read in a long time!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 7:29pm | Report
idk how Toshabi even got a warning, he trolls but he never insults or anything, and everygame i have with him is just funny as hell, also hes one of the nicest persons i saw in my enitre life, so real u could tell us at least why u got a warning/for what you got reported!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 7:53pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@TheJohn:

Reports are always useful, some people just don't understand politics.

So many people nowadays watch CSI: Miami and other drama shows. They don't realize that those fade-outs between DNA tests, stake outs, and court dates can actually take weeks, even monthes.

So when they jump online - They expect results appearing before them in a blink of an eye.
They "know" it's not how it works, but all that time in front of the tele is making them less eager to acknowledge reality.

We, in North America, live in a narcissistic age.
Where normal people are brought up into expecting things handed to them on a silver platter.
Where people will get the feeling they're "special" just because someone noticed they did something good, or didn't notice they did something bad. Which is actually just "normal" stuff - It's normal for stuff to get missed, it's normal to achieve when you work hard (Shocking, I know)

But they make it more amazing in their heads. Magnificently gargantuan egos those be. ^^

I really like how you think your thoughts an opinions matter in my thread and have some sort of logical meaning. If your post said something like

"UNEDUCATED OPINION"

it would've saved me the pain staking 10 seconds to read through that post. But since you didn't,.....

REPORTED AND BLOCKED
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 8:35pm | Report
Oh yeah, also, the nice letter i got.

Quoted:

Greetings D?scord,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in violation of the Summoner’s Code by the Tribunal.

The most common cause for this warning is either harassment or disruption of gameplay (intentional feeding, etc.). Bear in mind that the definition of harassment can range from direct, overt verbal harassment, to intentionally creating an unpleasant gameplay environment.

This is a friendly warning to encourage you to respect the Summoner's Code and contribute to the community in a positive light.

Thanks for your understanding, and best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

Summoner's Code: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

You can read the Tribunal FAQ here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/faq

Terms of Use: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

I need to stop calling enemy female champs i play against vagina face.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide