Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

I got my first warning from Riot today.....

Creator: Toshabi December 3, 2011 5:28am
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 9:52pm | Report
that cookie monster is win
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 10:40pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@TheJohn:

Reports are always useful, some people just don't understand politics.

So many people nowadays watch CSI: Miami and other drama shows. They don't realize that those fade-outs between DNA tests, stake outs, and court dates can actually take weeks, even monthes.

So when they jump online - They expect results appearing before them in a blink of an eye.
They "know" it's not how it works, but all that time in front of the tele is making them less eager to acknowledge reality.

We, in North America, live in a narcissistic age.
Where normal people are brought up into expecting things handed to them on a silver platter.
Where people will get the feeling they're "special" just because someone noticed they did something good, or didn't notice they did something bad. Which is actually just "normal" stuff - It's normal for stuff to get missed, it's normal to achieve when you work hard (Shocking, I know)

But they make it more amazing in their heads. Magnificently gargantuan egos those be. ^^

I wish Toshabi could fit this whole quote in his signature :(

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 11:05pm | Report

I'm wondering how I haven't gotten one myself...

I've been playing abysmally and probably get reported daily...

Reports for "Unskilled Gameplay" don't actually do anything. It's just a way for frustrated players to vent their anger. Pretty sure the reports go nowhere. And even if you do terrible, most teams are nice enough not to report you anyway.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 11:12pm | Report
/shrug

Most of them insist that "my game keeps freezing because my internet keeps lagging on and off" (which has happened a lot as of late due to our internet provider =.=) is me lying and say they're going to report me for "intentional feeding"
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 11:30pm | Report
Oh god, I know what you mean. I've DC'd an average of 2-3 times each game lately. Normally the people don't complain though, because everyone goes though that.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2011 11:38pm | Report
Usually my game just flakes out and I can't move for several seconds, but I can type "can't move" and it sends and stuff...

but when it's really bad the actual screen freezes and I can't even type in chat.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 5:33am | Report
Youre somewhat lucky if its "your fault" (more the one of your provider) hence you can actually do sth to fix it or know that it'll be fixed somehow.
Dunno if NA has the same probs, but on EU its daily basis to get ****ed over by your own client/game for no apparent reason.

EU/W ROOOOOOOCKSS, YEHAW!!!
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 6:32am | Report
/roasts a marsh mellow on the flames..

S'mores?

RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 7:30am | Report
@Jeffy40hands
It clearly isnt related to the OP, but it did make sense as an answer to TheJohn. The whole point was actually pretty coherent, the only mistake I might notice is the fact he didnt take in account TheJohn might have been ironic. If he truly wasnt, it was a valid answer to a "zomg reports so useless wtf iz this".
(I actually believe TheJohn was ironic, thus making Jun's post "wrong". I still enjoyed reading it)

@the-ego-and-feeling-special-part
Idk about Jun so much (meh I guess most users can say this about any user, just saying...) the only thing I read there was : "well, people dont realise they're pretty much nothing."
Again, I dont know the guy and cant tell for sure what was his intention (nor can you), but to me he meant : "We're individually not quite important, and we usually cant achieve so much on our own, but when we do it often requires lots of time. At least, I know it."
Maybe I was wrong when I thought he had such neutral thought, and maybe the guy really cant get over himself.
Maybe not.

@Toshi: Gratz I guess. (yay, 3 words on topic)

P.S. Nerf my word count plox!
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2011 9:23am | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Youre somewhat lucky if its "your fault" (more the one of your provider) hence you can actually do sth to fix it or know that it'll be fixed somehow.

I can't actually do anything to fix it because it's not an issue with our modem connecting to the internet. It's an issue with the internet provider and they have fixed it for the moment, but since it started getting cold and snowing it happens A LOT more often.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide