Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I just made Silver, whats expected of me?

Creator: BusDriver210 June 8, 2012 12:20pm
1 2
Dypheus
<Member>
Dypheus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 4:14pm | Report
Tbh, you shouldn't take Elo that serious. When you stress about what your Elo is, then everything falls apart... Everything.
If League of Legends is gay, then I am super****.
~Feel free to add me on LoL (EUW) Omerta, or on Skype: Joniakagod
Tr4ce
<Member>
Tr4ce's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2012 6:08pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Alright, I'll say it again since these threads often pop up. Just play the game and have fun without ruining it for others around you. I hear so many people wanting to get to higher elo thinking it's so much better but it's really not so just have fun.

If you are really serious about getting your elo up, learn how to play every lane properly from soloing top, mid, supporting bot, AD'ing bot or jungling. Take your knowledge of laning/jungling and apply it to beat your enemies. After every game, reflect on what you did wrong. If you aren't able to own up to your own mistakes, you'll NEVER GAIN ELO and you'll never improve as a player. I really can't stress how important that last sentence is. Worry about yourself and work on improving yourself and you'll see your elo rising as you become a better player. Yes, I'm aware we have the occasional "troll" or "dcer", higher elo players get the same thing so we all have to put up with small misfortunes like that ;)

HE said it perfectly. Also if you worry too much about elo, you will rage. Just keep playing try your best and sooner or later you will get where u want to be. ~Currently 1600's and its not a bigg diff IMO
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 2:24pm | Report
Omg, Warwick elo is hilarious.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 2:39pm | Report
No matter where you are, I'm 100% positive that you'll have fun with it! You can only go as high as you want to go, so buckle down and have at it Busdriver210! ^_^
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 1:01am | Report
Dypheus wrote:

Tbh, you shouldn't take Elo that serious. When you stress about what your Elo is, then everything falls apart... Everything.

Good guy Dypheus, soo positive! ;)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide