Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I suck at LoL :) First ever online game

Creator: sillE64 March 21, 2012 1:35am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 5:45pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

Y U NO PLAY WIT ME NO MORE.

Haha I will! I promise! I've just been super busy. My aunt came into town yesterday for a surprise visit and we went out to dinner and stuff last night, and today we went to see hunger games and are going to dinner again...

After that, i'm free again :D free to sit in my house and play video games all day haha
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 1:10am | Report
Hey Everyone,

I've had a pretty crazy busy past few days... Aunt coming into town out of nowhere... then my sister needed help moving, and then my Birthday, lol.

The good news is... I was able to make a LoL video today :) It's a pretty crazy one too, haha.

It's uploading now, should be done in an hour or 2. I'll come back and post when it's done.

-Scott
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 1:12am | Report
Happy birthday then, lol. :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 4:15am | Report
YouTube is taking HOURS to process the video :(... It's 4:15AM, I'm going to go to bed.

The video should be up at anytime. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Papayalord
<Member>
Papayalord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2012 6:05am | Report
I like your videos, and you are pretty good for a begginer. When I started playing lol, all my games were 0/20. A few tips though: First, don't waste your summoner spells, like when you wasted exhaust at the beggining of the match on that sejuani. You had gotten away there. Also, dont waste to much money on healing potions and try to conserve them. Focus on getting your items as fast as possible, they are key to success.
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2012 7:59pm | Report
Hey Everyone,

Episode 5 is online for anyone that wants to watch :) I decide to try out Warwick... he's a fun champ!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo5y9hjN9YI

If you enjoy, please Subscribe, and Like!

Thanks a ton!
Scott
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 3:29am | Report
Episode 6 is up :) My third game with Warwick :oD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxiAlDITC0c

-Scott
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 3:55am | Report
Hi Scott, thanks for sharing your vids with us. Honestly, I'm really lazy and I only watched a few minutes of your last game. One tip I do want to share with you is that when you're jungling, don't use smite on small jungle camps like wolves and wraiths at the start of the game. You should prioritize using Smite on big jungle creeps like Red/Blue buff because those do a TON of damage and you wanna get the buff asap w/o taking massive damage. Also, those buffs could mean a big advantage for your enemy team if they steal those buffs from ya. That's why you really need Smite because someone on the enemy team can easily walk up and steal it from you!
sillE64
<Member>
sillE64's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 3:14pm | Report
I see thank you Xailoli! :)
TheSavior
<Member>
TheSavior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2012 3:25pm | Report
I really like your commentating, you have a really friendly and outgoing voice (or am I just being creepy). Anyways during your first game... I laughed so hard through the entire thing haha
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig(s)!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide