Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

i was just destroyed by someone from the start...

Creator: dannylightning March 12, 2016 3:11pm
dannylightning
<Member>
dannylightning's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2016 3:11pm | Report
i was jhin, i am pretty good with jhin, i went mid against natalie

i was beating her up pretty bad at first, somehow she was getting full health back in a matter of seconds and we are talking at the very start of the game, first few minutes. i had her pushed back at her tower and she had low health, all of the sudden she had full health again and she jumped on me and i was dead in a split second, she got the first kill.

i came back mid and she got her second kill by tower diving me as soon as i got back to my torrent, it was so quick i think she one hit me and i was at full health. the torrent hitting her as she ran from it did not seem to be doing much damage to her at all.. she only had dorians ring and one small ability power item at this point.. not really sure what the deal was, never seen anything like this before.

at this point i came back to mid and when i did hit her it was barley doing any damage and she gained all her health back quickly, she still had the same items.

i started buying magic resist but it did not help.. she kept tower diving and killing me. next thing i know i was 0-7

i am not sure what i should have tried to build in that situation, just curious how some of you guys would have build in that situation but curious to hear some thoughts on this.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2016 5:01am | Report
As Jhin you don't ever build defensive (unless maybe a Guardian Angel), even if you're behind. If you are losing and start building defensive items, you are putting yourself behind. Also, without a replay to look at, it's hard for me to say what you did wrong.

If I were in your shoes, I'd simply focus on one thing: farm. Jhin is a late game monster and if he has good farm, he WILL be outputting serious critical hits late game, regardless of his score. Just try to avoid fights with Nidalee and focus on fighting minions and jungle camps. Keep building offensive items.

I was once 0/6 too as ADC (I'm still trying to learn the role) and finished the game 7/6 because I had almost 400 farm by the time we started seriously pushing, so my build was actually advancing normally.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2016 6:56am | Report
She probably used a potion to get health back. An early Hexdrinker/eventual Maw of Malmortius might help against something with a lot of magic damage, though Jhin works better in bot lane with a support.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2016 3:07pm | Report
The trouble I'm having is understanding phrases like "all of a sudden she had full health again." Was this instantaneous as in possibly a hack or abusing a bug of some sort? Or does "all of a sudden" mean like 15+ seconds during which she could have cast her heal a few times and quaffed a potion?
dannylightning
<Member>
dannylightning's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2016 5:32am | Report
she had maybe 20% health and than instantly went back to full health again. over and over this would happen.. it was like she had a load of life steal at the start of the game, it looked like she would hit a minion or me and one hit brought her back to full health, i mean if you have a full build of all life steel items you might not even get that much health back per hit.

i am not sure how she could tower dive during the fist 5 min of the game..

i did not stand a chance since she was tower diving and she would destroy me in one or two hits. she would pounce on me and bam dead, that quick..

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide