Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm going to slap someone.

Creator: Cailism May 30, 2011 1:22am
1 2 3
Jarikay
<Member>
Jarikay's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 5:51pm | Report
I hope your not one of those tanks who steal the kills from the carries...
Anyways, this is life, and as of the moment there are many people who just don't understand the game nor how to play. The Tribunal will hopefully cleanse them ALL off LoL forever. Just sit here and pray with me~
Blackmorgrim
<Member>
Blackmorgrim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 9:34pm | Report
My "I'm going to slap someone" is actually doing well in randoms while playing Mordekaiser... I usually always play kogmaw or some dps... yet when I tank as morde... I'll initiate, get almost the entire enemy team down to 15% health or less... then I die because the entire team decided to run back to the nearest tower...

then they run in to attack (with those same people at low health), die, and lose a tower or two in the process...

It kinda like when I play WoW... the minute you play a role that isn't your norm... you just want to slap everyone who does the job you normally do and fails miserably at it somehow
Slowjack
<Member>
Slowjack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 5:13am | Report
Jarikay wrote:

I hope your not one of those tanks who steal the kills from the carries...

The more people to financially benefit from a kill, the better. Carries aren't that special; especially not when it's possible to carry as a tank, or carry as a support. Both of which I'm sure quite a few people have done if they regularly play those types of champs.

Don't +Rep me at all. I like my obscurity. Thank you.
Jarikay
<Member>
Jarikay's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 3:45pm | Report
^^ Kills aren't bad for certain tanks and they can carry, but I suppose I have very limited experience in playing tanks. Carrying with Cho'gath is hard, or it least I find it hard ;O
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide