Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Intel Extreme Masters Hanover - World Championship

Creator: CasterMaster March 3, 2012 12:47am
Which Team are you cheering for?
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 8:49am | Report
Too sad that CLG.eu is not there. They are sooo crazy.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 8:53am | Report
CLG NA can beat them, then again there is the 300 ping issue when CLG NA hosts them on NA servers and vice versa when CLG EU hosts the scrim on their servers.

I agree CLG EU is good. Snoopeh is just full on ****** strength XD.
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 8:55am | Report
Zoki wrote:

Most top players have bad attitudes. Few exceptions are players like Shushei(Fnatic) or Guardsman Bob.

Not as bad as some from M5, though. AlexIch is pretty well mannered though from what I've seen, he's apologised on behalf of his team on multiple occasions now.

I saw a screenshot not long ago in an M5 vs aAa match, where M5 lost. Diamondprox (as brilliant a player as he is) said "gg 9v1" or something of the like, as the nexus fell.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:09am | Report
I don't even watch tournaments that often. I do not care for attitude and such stuff, If I would cheer for team based on attitude I would say fnatic because Shushei is just an epic guy, buy I like M5's playstyle. Some talk about some interviews and stuff when people can see the attitude of players but I simply disconnect after the game is over.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:21am | Report
People say Hitler was a great speaker, so for that we should ignore the Hollocaust right? There are people behind the computers, behind the strategies. Don't ignore that, because in the end that's an important aspect. Arrogance is arrogance. M5 may have a great playstyle, but that doesn't make them great people.

I can understand what you're saying though Zoki. So don't take that as a "YOU MUST LOVE OR HATE ALL LOL PROS RAR" to each their own.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:28am | Report
What cant you understand? I like M5 for their playstyle, not their personalities. And stop with this Hitler ********, how can you even compare LoL and Hitler? I mean what the ****?. I watch tournaments for epic games, I don't care what they do after the game is played. Like I said, if I choose a favourite team based on players attitude, I would go for Fnatic.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:35am | Report
Well it's hard to sympathise with a playstyle/team when one does nto sympathise with the player. <-Thats what I do not understand here.

For me, HSGG is just epic. That guy is just the best. And because of him I started playing Nidalee.
Same for BFJJ, or Svc. (Although I learn jungling more from Stonewall008).
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:37am | Report
Lol blowing **** outta proportion.

You were the one who said you like M5s playstyle and don't care about their personalities. I made a legit (albeit dramatic) comparison. I then said (at the end of my sentence) "to each their own". I wasn't trying to say you'd endorse Hitler or anything, but making a point where neglecting personality based on ability is a bad thing to me.

Either way root for whoever, for whatever reason.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 9:58am | Report
Whats up with all the hate then? I'm not cheering for any team, if I would have to pick, it would be M5. HotshotGG has such bad attitude, constantly rages on streams, blames everyone else 24/7 and thinks of him as god of LoL, yet you don't have problem with those that cheer for CLG, so the problem is not my principle but rather your "hate" towards M5.

The language of friendship is not words, but meanings.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2012 10:03am | Report
I don't "hate" M5 I dislike them, I acknowledge their skill but disapprove of the way they compose themselves (or the lack there of). How is my dislike of M5 any different from your dislike of HSGG? Aside from the fact that I agree they have skill with rather *** hat attitudes/personalities/arrogance whatever you wanna call it. Unless you too acknowledge that, for all of HSGG's antics HE DOES possess an ability to play solo top rather well?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide