Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is gragas Fotm

Creator: McLovin12134567 August 20, 2012 2:02pm
32 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
XLR8 I vanilla
<Member>
XLR8 I vanilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 5:19pm | Report
I have Gragas but i dont pick him very often. Don't get me wrong he's really strong because of his long range and amazing damage but he's just sooooooooooooooo boring to play. All you do is toss barrels and body slam once in a while.

Does he fall off late game? No, not really. Get yourself a void staff and dont use body slam to run towards a group of enemies and you'll be just fine.

As for his counters... To be honest i havent lost my lane when playing Gragas, but im guessing champions with mobility can avoid his barrel pretty well, but you'll still be able to farm safely with it because of its long range. Good example of this is Teemo. Sure, he's really squishy but as long as he keeps moveing its pretty hard to hit him with your barrel. Guess you could try W->E and then a point-blank Q to his face. Also Kassadin can probably win the lane post lvl 6 as he can just jump around with his R.
+Rep if I was of any assistance or just for hugs :3 <3
Thank you LaCorpse for the beautiful sig!
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 7:58am | Report
Kass won't win. His pre-6 would be so terrible that he can't recover by laning mid if the gragas is decent.Denying every, or 70% if not all cs would make it real hard to kill gragas without compatible items. His only chance will be roaming other lanes and hopefully getting some kills cause that's his only main gold source.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide