Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

is it weird

Creator: jinlee October 2, 2012 9:04am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

64 posts - page 2 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:06am | Report
how did this become a are you gay conversation, i just dont like being a female character on the internet, and im only sixteen and as a christian I dont date for sex i date cuz im looking for my future wife and being sixteen I'm to young to marry

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:14am | Report
jinlee wrote:

how did this become a are you gay conversation, i just dont like being a female character on the internet, and im only sixteen and as a christian I dont date for sex i date cuz im looking for my future wife and being sixteen I'm to young to marry

This guy...
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:21am | Report
I've always wondered what the problem is with guys playing female characters in video games.
I am a guy and I have always played female characters in any game possible because if I have to watch a video game characters butt for most of the playtime it might as well be female instead of watching the hairy counterpart of a guy... o_o
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:25am | Report
jinlee wrote:

see now here let me stress this. In the bible there is not a single thing saying women and men cannot date for leisurely pleasure outside of sex. looking for your future wife isn't going to work out for you if you don't know how to date. God doesn't say "ew don't kiss that woman you aren't going to marry her" it's just a question of bedding with a woman before or without marriage.

either way, you play who you want and dont question that I always thought. I play vayne, I'm not a woman, so what. I mean, if you want to use vayne be my guest, if you dont use her because she's a girl, once again, be my guest.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:25am | Report
jinlee wrote:

You were raised a hardcore christian? I knew there was some psychological damage there!

Man, let me tell you how it's gonna be. You're going to wind up a 40 year old man wishing, WISHING, you had slayed as much ***** as possible when you were in your teens. I apologize for the language, but this is important. You need to have fun in your teens, because you don't get those years back. Since you're a christian, you can go do whatever you want, and then repent on your deathbed and receieve absolution. Remember, grace through faith, not works.

I'm surprised you're sixteen. you have the maturity level of a 9 year old.

Again, none of this is a personal attack, it's just my observation of the world around me. When the material changes, i'll adjust my material.

Also, and I hope you truly listen to me, God is a fairy tale. God is beYOND illogical, therefore, logical people shouldn't believe he exists. When someone says you need to have faith, that means that you have to beleive something WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Since I live in a place called reality, I can only determine what is real and what isn't real by the evidence around me. If God existed and wanted me to believe in him, he would make himself known to me. Why wouldnt' he just come down to earth every 20 years and say what's up to everyone on earth? Wouldn't that save billions and billions of people from going to hell? God doesn't seem very compassionate.

Let me pose another scenario. If you were born in afghanistan, you would be muslim. you would swear allah is god and mohammed is his prophet. If you were born to a jewish family, you'd be jewish. Yahweh would be your god, and you would not accept christ. if you were born 2000 years ago in rome, you would be sacrificing cattle to the god of thunderclouds. See where I'm going with this? What makes christianity more right than Islam?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:32am | Report
Nobody in the history of ever has gone to their deathbead thinking, "i wish i'd had less sex"

except maybe people that die of aids.

Mods, don't ban me, if you think the post is inappropriate (I don't, i was as nice as possible) just delete it.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:36am | Report
Religion on an internet forum.

Dance, my puppets.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:37am | Report
jinlee wrote:

Been there done that, didn't really work for me. That's why I drifted away fro conventional religion and I am settling on my own set of peliefs when it comes to that kind of thing. You need to jump in the pool sometime. Lack of experience now will only hurt you down the road. I was raised christian I had, and still have, issues with women because of it. My dad was hardcore about that sort of thing and I was scared to do certain things because that's the kind of guy he was.

What Throatslasher says has merit, but only to a certain degree. Everyone needs to have some form of belief system, even if it is the belief that no kind of deity exists. God (personally I prefer the term Destiny but hey who knows) is not going to bail you out unless you meet him half way. He will throw opportunities at you, you have to get at them on you own accord, ask that girl to Homecoming, the pep rally, or whatever.

It has become pretty clear to me that this topic is centered around your insecurities when it comes to the opposite sex. I know because I was there, but on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:39am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Religion on an internet forum.

Dance, my puppets.

just peed a little bit while laughing at my desk.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:40am | Report

Nobody in the history of ever has gone to their deathbead thinking, "i wish i'd had less sex"

except maybe people that die of aids.

Mods, don't ban me, if you think the post is inappropriate (I don't, i was as nice as possible) just delete it.

BEWARE OF THE LIST!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide