Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

is it weird

Creator: jinlee October 2, 2012 9:04am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

64 posts - page 6 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:13pm | Report
ahri would be hot but i prefer my women to not have tails
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:15pm | Report
I dunno why, but this has also extended to fighting games and RPGs in my case. With fighting games, I've always ended up playing female characters. Whether they may be low tier or not, I always end up using them. Been maining Chun-Li in SFIV and would never go in a serious match without X-23 in UMvC3. I dunno why, but I just love playing as them.

Same thing with RPGs, if I have a choice, I'd go for the female route. Mainly because it's awesome watching a teenage-looking girl whooping the big boss's behind. This especially applies to Persona 3 Portable, since the female route in that game is 10x better than the male's IMHO.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:17pm | Report
ive recently started playing sivir cuz shes really hot and thats pretty much the only reason i play her
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:37pm | Report
ZOMG SONA KARMA SO HAWT!

I've been playing mainly female characters in most games so far. League of legends is actually the only exception, as I always chose what champion to play depending on their kit and the team.

Tought I still bought way more women than men.
Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:55pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

no it isn't weird. Girls a naturally inferior to men, this law also applies in league. So i mean if you want elo, league of men

EDIT: ...if you want elo, league of Draven
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 1:24pm | Report

I'm going to respond to the poster. If he asserts something, I'm going to counter. It's his thread. if he wants to talk about religion, let him. it's way more interesting than ZOMG SONA KARMA SO HAWT.

How dare mobafire forums be intellectually stimulating.

This is general discussion, the topic is champion genders, not religion, please take it to pm's. :D
Tri lane for life.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 1:39pm | Report
yeah, it's not about champion genders, either. it's about OP being extremely misogynistic and homophobic. His original post is this: hey guys, i hate women, and am so terrified of anything feminine that I can't even play one in a non rolplaying game.

We said, uh, why?

he said, because i'm christian.

Everyone else is derailing the thread taking about how hot champs are.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 1:47pm | Report
Also, OP, I'm incredibly offended at how cavalier you are about throwing the word 'tranny' around. I've encountered a few transexuals in my life, and all of them had one thing in common: they were just people trying to live their lives. It's unfortunate that they are uncomfortable in their bodies, but it's their life and their body and their money. What they do is between them and their surgeon, and you have no right as a human, MUCH LESS A CHRISTIAN, to judge ANYONE. It takes courage to go down a path as dangerous and inflamatory as gender reassignment. Personally, I think that intensive therapy should be administered to attempt to make them feel comfortable in their own bodies. but if that doesn't work, hey, w/e.

5 bucks says you use the word ****** about as often as the word hello. try to be a little more sensitive. this is a small world. don't marginalize unless you're ready to be marginalized yourself.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 1:57pm | Report
iv never to my knowledge used the word "*****" and i apologies if i used the word wrong

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 2:04pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

ive recently started playing sivir cuz shes really hot and thats pretty much the only reason i play her

you had me laughing all the way through this thread!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide