Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is this what ELO Hell is like?

Creator: Pwnzor1130 April 3, 2011 3:49pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 3:49pm | Report
So, i just started playing ranked. I've played 6 games so far and 3 were wins and 3 were losses. The last 2 games were BOTH losses because of a bunch of idiots on my team.

So, the first game i pick jungle Nocturne. Our team comp is ok and I think we could win. Guess what? I was wrong. Within the first 14 minutes i go 4-0, Ashe goes 1-4, nidalee goes 1-3, Nunu goes 0-2, and Cho goes 0-3. Seriously, why is my team full of feeders? I ended up going 4-2 because the two team fights that happened were lost, and i couldn't escape due to all the CC.

Now, the second game was a bit better, but still really bad. This game i decided to jungle with Udyr, since Nocturne was banned. Throughout the game, every single lane was losing. Every time i went to gank, they would scare them off before i could stun them. I ended up being underleveled and couldn't even jungle because every lane was getting pushed all the time. I SOMEHOW managed to scrape a 3-3-2 score even though most ganks failed and we lost every teamfight. At the end the Xin Zhao wanted me reported for unskilled player because i bought Wriggle's Lantern to get an early dragon. Of course i didn't have time to do one because of all the lanes being pushed and because of us getting constantly ganked. Xin Zhao then started saying how Wriggle's was a terrible item and how I'm terrible. Of course, he blamed me, the leaver, and our feeding tank. He then decided to talk **** about me, with even the enemy team telling him he didn't know what he was talking about.

So anyway, is this what I'm going to have to deal with for a while? Because at this rate it looks like I'm never getting to a higher ELO.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
RoosterBomb
<Member>
RoosterBomb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:07pm | Report
Man that sucks lool I cant wait to start ranked games :p
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:08pm | Report
I used to want to play ranked really bad, but it seems like normals have consistently better players...

th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:17pm | Report
Thats probably cause since you just started ranked, your elo isn't high. your normal elo must be high,even though you can't see it it's still there, that's probably why you get people who actually know how to play.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:19pm | Report
Ya, I was thinking that. I guess I just have to suck it up and deal with all the noobs. Honestly, it's just really frustrating when i can't do anything because the other team is too fed, my team has a horrible comp, feeders, leavers, etc.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:20pm | Report
i use peoples guides to gauge their elo

you deserve to be in elo hell with your guides
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Find a buddy to duo queue with, and wait for the other three to choose their roles. Fill in the blanks :)!
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
How deep does the rabbit hole go? FOREVER!

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:23pm | Report
Ya, that Soraka guide is terrible, but I keep forgetting to get rid of it! The Jarvan one is just how i play him. I usually don't get any defensive items simply because I find that I never really need them. The people I usually face don't ever want to focus Jarvan :\.

hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2011 4:32pm | Report
play your main and your main only. have one or two spares in case your main get banned. if not, play that always. rather play a champion you are very used to than playing a tank that u r average with.

-advice from hotshotgg
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide