Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Mundo, a new strategy?

Creator: NicknameMy February 11, 2012 2:50am
1 2
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 2:22pm | Report
No, that M5 vs CLG.EU game is not a valid statement to use against Mundo since Diamondz played that completely wrong. Even once he was behind after giving first blood he still kept attempting to gank and counter-jungling (unsuccessfully mind you) setting him further more behind rather then farming to catch up. Also, he ran flash that game making him pretty vulnerable to invasions by enemy junglers who thrive on 1vs1s like Lee Sin - to be honest I don't think hes practiced Mundo that much.

In tournament or organized environment he isn't as strong granted but in solo queue (Ranked or not) its still a fair pick. I wouldn't like to first pick a Mundo without seeing the enemy teams AD carry & jungler as it can set yourself up for a disastrous match. Also, thanks god Fizz is underplayed.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 3:24pm | Report
Hmm, so stonewall is a scrub because he has Dr. Mundo in tier 1 of his jungle list with Greater Quintessence of Spell Vamp, which allow Dr. Mundo to start with Boots?
He is gonna kill you!!!
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 3:50pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Hmm, so stonewall is a scrub because he has Dr. Mundo in tier 1 of his jungle list with Greater Quintessence of Spell Vamp, which allow Dr. Mundo to start with Boots?

Stopped reading there. This the same guy who had shafted Shaco in Tier 2 for so long during the double buff era simply with the justification that he doesn't like him and can't play him. When Shyvana first came out he placed her in Tier 3 eventually moved to Tier 2 but still behind junglers like trash Xin Zhao, Renekton & Amumu. Then Diamondz comes along and makes Shyvana more popular again and he jumps on the bandwagon making her Tier 1. Same can be applied to Alistar who was in the dogs at Tier 3 then Snoopeh CLG.EU plays him and bang - Tier 1.

These Tier Lists are simply judged by the mentality of "whats popular & whats not" (refer to any various example) with the additional "slight" factor of personal biased on behalf of the person making said list. I remember when Elementz had Ryze at Tier 4 (after remake mind you) then he shot to Tier 1 when he was picked/banned at tournaments lol. So you coming over to me about "zomg but hes tier 1 in X guys list!" is about as credible as a deranged alcoholic drunk saying he saw Jesus Christ raping someone in the alleyway.

Here was me thinking we were out of the mythological ages of "Tier List" where the Gods: Zeus, Hades and Poseidon decide who is worthy and who is not.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2012 11:18am | Report
Stonewall sucks.

People don't realize this yet?

Mundo is a trashbag champion. He brings -nothing- to a team.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide