Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungle Nation - Jungling Strategy Talk

Creator: SOAC Bas October 3, 2013 11:07am
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 4:09pm | Report
What elo is Stonewall?? Never seen him before and never faced him in solo or 5's.
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 4:09pm | Report
lets be serious here. everyone knows that the one and only tier 1 jungler is rammus.
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 4:11pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

What elo is Stonewall?? Never seen him before and never faced him in solo or 5's.

I think he's D1 but he never plays on his main account. He pretty much only plays his smurfs nowadays.

I lied he's D5.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 4:20pm | Report
He didn't play rankeds for a long time until he decided to do so and got on a high elo pretty fast.
Also his opinion of utility items is fine, not everyone likes raw power or carry junglers. He also explain what Carry junglers are out there and I think it was the same 8 Lasty mentioned.

In the end I like stonewall more. His theory crafting and work on the junglers is awesome. And just because there are some unconventional junglers in the list, thats not a problem. At least someone is trying them and not just denying their possibility to jungle by staying with the exact meta.

Also, I did trashtalk you?
I just gave you a sidenote with nothing offensive at all. Everywhere I read stuff from you, most of the time its super offending/provoking and filled with e-peen measurements. That fact alone makes you rather unsympathic and learning under a teacher outside of school is always going hand in hand with sympathy.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 5:16pm | Report
Lol no it doesn't.

Anyways, since it seems I'm maining jungling, think I'm gonna watch the ep's and see what they say.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 5:38pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/108613

He has alot of smurfs he for some reason likes playing in gold no idea why.

Edit:
He bashes Platinum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAAEpEuZDX0
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 9:34pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Yes you have to consistently bash Platinum players to get into D5. You have to consistently bash D2 players to get in D1. I fail to see your point?

This thread isn't about tier lists or who is better me or Stonewall. I'm just promoting my podcast and answering jungle questions.
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 10:43pm | Report
By 'he bashes Platinum' he means that Stonewall believes Platinum to be the worst tier by a wide margin.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 10:46pm | Report
xIchi wrote:

Just a side note.
The way you talk makes it unbelievable hard to follow your tipps.
Guess your personality is just bad to teach stuff :p

everybody responds to people differently. some styles work better than others...this is true of all areas of education including curriculum subjects or LoL. Lasty and his brother (throat) are both extremely straight forward no nonsense people...that works great for people like me....might not work for others.

cooper dude...we get that you have a hard on for stonewall...stonewall is well respected but approaches things completely different than lasty. both work...doesn't mean one is wrong and the other right.

another instance would be Trick2g another diamond jungler/top laner. he plays VERY different from other people i watch..doesn't make it right or wrong.

I have listened to both people. I think they are both good.

IMO lasty provides the most EFFICIENT methods to succeed. Stonewall provides countless ways to run jungle. both can be effective.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2013 10:51pm | Report
Nobody is going to say it....Stonewall is D5 w/ like 70 ranked games played. Look at the promotion tournament EVERYONE is D1. You aren't taken seriously by 'goods' unless you're D1. End of story.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide